- 1 Manaless
- 2 Mana as scaling
- 3 Increasing mana
- 4 Champion abilities cost
- 5 List of champions' mana
- 6 Trivia
Mana (also known as MP) is a stat that is the resource of many champions necessary to cast most of their abilities. The mana pool is represented by a blue bar below the green health bar and two numbers ( # / # ) in the middle of it. The first one is your current amount of mana and the second refers to the maximum amount you can store.
As a gating mechanic, Mana is designed to eventually inhibit casting and force the user to return to base, rewarding the laner with the most efficient mana usage and creating a pressure point. Champions that use mana start with a certain base mana, which increases by a small amount at each level-up.
Mana and mana regeneration can be improved in various ways, allowing player's to invest in increasing their up-time or reducing their down-time - a champion's maximum mana can be increased with items, abilities and runes, it stacks additively, and each bonus point acquired directly affects its statistic.
Mana passively regenerates over time and can be restored through various means. See mana regeneration.
Some champions do not use mana as their secondary bar, these champions are referred to as manaless. See manaless.
Mana as scaling
- , , and
This table is automatically generated based on the data from Module:ItemData/data.
Champion abilities cost
The following champion abilities have a mana cost that decreases with rank or level.
Ability cost decreasing with rank
Ability cost decreasing with level
List of champions' mana
- Manaless champions are not considered in this list.
|Champion Level||Top 5 champions||Bottom 5 champions|
|500 mana||1.||231.8 mana|
|2.||495 mana||2.||245 mana|
|480 mana||4.||251 mana|
|5.||475 mana||5.||263 mana|
|Level 18||1.||1879 mana||1.||674 mana|
|2.||1565 mana||2.||725 mana|
|3.||1540 mana||3.||794 mana|
|4.||1490 mana||4.||800 mana|
|1470 mana||5.||819.5 mana|
- Last updated: September 12, 2020 – V10.18
- Needs to be significantly adjusted for Season 11 changes
The maximum attainable mana without maximum mana based on his AP. or , which allow for potentially infinite mana, is 12459.282494 with at level 18, thanks to his which increases his
- Base stats: +1150 mana
- 1 ×
- 1 ×
- 1 ×
- 3 ×
- 4 ×
- Relevant mathematics:
- Ryze Cooldown Reduction:
- Runes = 10% = 20% CDR +
- Items = 60% CDR + + + + + =
- Buffs = 10% CDR
- Total Cooldown Reduction = 90% CDR + + =
- Ryze AP Before Recursion:
- 100 AP AP = ( - ) * 2 =
- Runes = 9 = 159.4 AP + +
- Items = 560 AP + + + + + =
- Buffs = 150 AP
+ + =
- Total = 869.4 AP + + =
- Ryze Mana Before Recursion:
- Items = 4050 Mana + + + + =
- Runes = 750 Mana
- Total = 5950 Mana + + =
- AP Multiplier = 1 + + + = 1.76
- Bonus Mana Recursion Formula = ((0.0015 * Mana + 0.05 * AP) * 0.01 * Mana) ÷ (1 - 0.000015 * Mana)
- Formula, using AP multiplier = ((0.00264 * Mana + 0.088 * AP) * 0.01 * Mana) ÷ (1 - 0.0000264 * Mana)
- Formula, using Values = ((0.00264 * 6509.282494 Bonus Mana + 0.088 * ) * * ) ÷ (1 - 0.0000264 * ) =
- Total Mana = 12459.282494 Mana + =