The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Void Shift will not resist allied crowd control nor will it be deactivated by them.
- Malzahar receives Void Shift upon respawning.
- Void Shift will not mitigate true damage but the buff will still be consumed.
- It does not deactivate against the Nexus Obelisk.
- Shields will take priority over Void Shift, but the buff will still be consumed (does not reduce damage inflicted). Void Shift triggers even if the shield negated the damage entirely.
- Spell shields take priority over Void Shift. If the triggering hostile ability does not contain a crowd control effect, both Void Shift and the spell shield break simultaneously.
- Void Shift will specifically not deactivate if Malzahar eats aura. or is within a hostile passive
- No additional notes.
- Applies persistent damage for the tether and persistent area damage to enemies within the Null Zone.
- The tether will not break if the target enters a zombie state.
- Removing the suppression will also remove the reveal.
- Nether Grasp and Null Zone count as two different abilities for effects such as .
- Malzahar places himself onto the ground and interrupts displacements affecting him upon starting the channel.
- The following table refers for interactions while Malzahar is channeling:
|Control type||Prioritizes attackingtarget and enemies (champions have a higher priority than minions) infected by , or the nearest target.|
|Target type||Minion, does not count towards the minion kill tracking score|
|On-hit effects||Attacks can be mitigated by Blind, as well as stopped by Disarm., , and|
|Spell effects||Applies spell effects as area damage.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.