The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Malphite's increased size is affected by his base armor and growth, but also reduced by
. His increased size does not consider bonus armor.
- The bonus will become a size reduction if Malphite is dropped to negative armor values.
- Granite Shield does not refresh its cooldown from damage that is mitigated by shields.
- The rock spawns 100 units in front of Malphite.
- Malphite will gain the bonus movement speed for the full duration as long as Seismic Shard impacts the target.
- Both a buff shown in the hotbar and duration bar above the ability icon will indicate the remaining duration.
- Seismic Shard's movement speed gain is entirely based off the target's current, and loss of, movement speed.
- Spell shield will block the damage and the slow but not the bonus movement speed gain.
- The passive will amplify negative armor, too, if Malphite's armor is dropped that low.
- The empowered attack:
- Prevents Malphite from casting and during its windup.
- Cannot have its windup canceled by new movement or attack commands, or casting .
- Can have its windup canceled by casting .
- The cone starts from Malphite's location.
- Unlike similar spells, it does not deal its damage separately to the primary target of the attack(s); if the target is outside the area of effect when struck, it will not take the bonus damage.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, block, blind).
- Taking into account Malphite's base attack speed and attack speed growth, he'll be able to use up to 4-6 (levels 1-18) empowered attacks (including the initial one).
- With 2.5 attack speed, he'll be able to use up to 12.
- The dash speed can be up-to doubled if Unstoppable Force is targeted at the middle of a wall so that his destination ends up on the other side.
- It will be decreased if his destination ends up closer to him than his target location.
- If Malphite dies during his dash, the ability cancels.
- If the dash is interrupted without Malphite dying, for instance when he enters resurrection during Unstoppable Force, he halts and the ability instead affects enemies at the stopped location.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.