The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"You belong in a museum!"
- It was best used on DPS (damage per second) champions when the other team had a lot of tanks with armor or health builds.
- DPS champions could maximize the effect of this item by stacking it with attack speed items and other on hit items such as , and .
- The unique passive of magic resistance items such as . dealt magic damage. Therefore, the unique effect could have its damage reduced by
- synergized with since it reduced the magic resistance of your target with each hit.
- Champions who can proc on hit effects multiple times in quick succession did best with this item, such as and , which could result in the quick destruction of health stacking champions or tanks that lack magic resistance.
- Dominion counterpart is .
- The item was removed because it gave too many odd stats, and its on-hit damage was magic damage which made it hard to put in an effective item build that would still synergize with the auto attacking champions that would build it (Warwick being one of the few exceptions). It was replaced with .
- The enchantment added the passive back to the jungle, as a callback to the original item.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.