- Lux appears as instead of due to the skin being best suited for the origin in her kit.
- Her ability is based on her League of Legends ability , reused the icon of her ability and was renamed to Lurid Binding.
- She, along with Legendary skins in Set 3. and , are the only champions that use
- Due to the effect of , is sufficient to complete the , , , , , and synergies by herself.
- 10 copies of Lux exist in the pool of champions with one corresponding to each of her forms. When you buy a Lux, all other copies of Lux are transformed to match the element you own. Possible forms:
- Each of the 10 copies of Lux within the champion pool have a predetermined element - it is not randomized each time a Lux appears. This means that there is only a single Cloud Lux and once purchased it is removed from the champion pool, and when sold it is returned to the pool.
- Purchasing transformed copies of Lux will remove additional elements from the pool. The precise elements being removed is not knowable to the Lux owner as they can only see the Lux's transformed element.
- Selling all your copies of Lux will remove the transformation on unowned copies within the store.
- Lux appears as instead of due to the skin being best suited for the elements in her kit.
- Her ability is based on her League of Legends ability .
- She is the only champion that uses an Ultimate skin in Set 2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.