- For the item in League of Legends, see .
PENDING FOR TEST The Spell Echo does not apply other spell effects, like Grievous Wounds.
- Damage changed to 200 at all Star-levels from 150 / 175 / 225 (based on Star level).
- Bug Fix: Added some extra range cushion to the bounces, to improve the item's reliability.
- Starting mana reduced to 15 from 20.
- Damage increased to 150 / 175 / 225 (based on Star level) from 120 / 160 / 200 (based on Star level).
- Damage increased to 125 / 175 / 250 (based on Star level) from 120 / 160 / 200 (based on Star level).
- Damage changed to 120 / 160 / 200 (based on Star level) from 150 at all star levels.
- Damage reduced to 150 from 180.
- New Effect: Now always goes off once per spell cast.
- Bug Fix: Now properly hits the main target of an ability.
- Bug Fix: Fixed it not triggering if the target of the spell died.
- Damage reduced to 180 from 200.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where targets weren't taking the correct amount of damage.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it would proc on basic attack hits but not on ability hits.
- Primary target damage increased to 200 from 100.
- AoE damage changed to 200 from 100% AP.
- V9.13 - Added
- Stats: 20 ability power and 20 starting mana.
- Passive: Dealing damage with Special Ability deals 100 magic damage to the first target hit and up to 3 nearby enemies.
- Recipe: + .