- 120 ability power = 2610
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 850 mana = 1190
- 10% cooldown reduction (from passive) = 266.67
- spell effects, regardless of the type of damage. will trigger on any source of damage which triggers
- Each spell cast will generate 10 charge.
- Toggled abilities do not count as spell casts, such as , , / , and .
- Moving by any means provides 3.5 charges for every 100 in-game units traveled. This includes but is not limited to simple movement, using dashes or blinks, or being displaced to another location.
- Luden's Echo applies spell effects as area damage.
- Note that Luden's Echo does not affect the classification of the triggering ability - an ability that applies spell damage will apply spell effects from that damage classification, and not Luden's Echo's.
- Luden's Echo will not apply champion-specific spell effects, such as ability power for every enemy killed or enemy champion hit). , nor duplicate the effects of a champion ability (e.g. will not blind all enemies hit and will not generate
- For large area of effect abilities, Luden's Echo will pick a main target based on the pick order.
- This item was designed to replace the removed as the third high-end AP item.
- The name "Luden's Echo" was data-mined from the PBE update pushed on 2015-02-17. The item was later enabled for testing with placeholder name "Item 3285".
- The name "Luden's Echo" comes from a player who reached 1000 referrals on the old Refer-A-Friend system.
- During testing on the PBE, the item's icon was a purple recolor of .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.