Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Lightslinger is triggered and consumed by the first attack.
- The second attack, if the initial target was killed, will prioritize enemy champions regardless of having sight of them or not and enemy minions with low health.
- Lightslinger will still be consumed if no second target is found when Lucian fires.
- Lucian can perform actions freely while firing Lightslinger since the second attack is integrated into the first one.
- The second attack has special movement animations depending on the direction Lucian is moving while firing.
- The additional shot counts as a separate hit for effects such as Shock, and Ever Rising Moon. ,
- Piercing Light will attempt to lead the target if it is moving but does not adjust further during cast time (enemies can dodge the laser if they change their position by a sufficient amount during the cast time).
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the end of the cast time.
- Like most missiles, it will not collide with enemies whose center is beyond the maximum range (not behind Lucian), but this determines only the center and timing of the explosion.
- Ardent Blaze will cast from wherever Lucian is at the end of the cast time.
- Lucian will not gain Ardent Blaze's bonus movement speed if attacks on marked targets are dodged, blocked, or if missed while the attacker is blinded.
- DoTs will proc Ardent Blaze only once.
- Spell shield will not prevent the mark.
- Additional on-hits during Lightslinger are not considered for the cooldown reduction (i.e , ).
- Unlike some dashes, Lucian's dash speed does not scale with his movement speed.
- Relentless Pursuit's dash can go through terrain, but will not be extended further if the target location is within terrain, unlike other dashes, like 's .
- At 0% critical strike chance, The Culling can fire up to 22 shots.
- The total damage at the base number of shots is 330 / 660 / 990 (+ 550% AD) (+ 330% AP) physical damage.
- Against minions, this is increased to 660 / 1320 / 1980 (+ 1100% AD) (+ 660% AP).
- At 100% critical strike chance, The Culling fires up to 25 additional shots, for a total of 47 shots.
- The total damage at the maximum number of shots (at 100% critical strike chance) is 705 / 1410 / 2115 (+ 1175% AD) (+ 705% AP) physical damage.
- Against minions, this is increased to 1410 / 2820 / 4230 (+ 2350% AD) (+ 1410% AP).
- The fire rate increases with the number of shots.
- During The Culling, Lucian's facing direction is in the direction that he is firing.
- Lucian can interact with interrupting The Culling. or without
- The Culling creates the shots at an offset of 35 units to the front plus 35 units towards each side of Lucian (sides alternating, first shot fired from Lucian's right gun), unlike the missiles of most abilities.
- The damage dealt by each bullet of The Culling is calculated when the bullet reaches a target, just like single missile abilities.
- Spell shield only blocks one instance of damage.
- The following table refers for interactions while Lucian is channeling:
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Lucian (Collection).
Lucian, a Sentinel of Light, is a grim hunter of undying spirits, pursuing them relentlessly and annihilating them with his twin relic pistols. After the wraith Thresh slew his wife, Lucian embarked on the path of vengeance… but even with her return to life, his rage is undiminished. Merciless and single-minded, Lucian will stop at nothing to protect the living from the long-dead horrors of the Black Mist.
Andrew 'Silver' Silver, Alex 'alexplank' Flores
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Lucian's is the first login screen to start with an animated sequence (his shows his wife Senna's soul being dragged into ).
- V5.22) and is the first that allows firing backwards while moving. used to be the first ability in the game to directly scale with attack speed (until
- Lucian's Equilibrium.
- A side by side comparison can be seen here.
- The sloped front of Lucian's guns is also very reminiscent of the weapons wielded by the Clerics in Equilibrium.
- Lucian's dance references Revolver Ocelot's gun spinning from Metal Gear.
- A side by side comparison can be seen here.
- Lucian was the first champion to ever get a Chroma Pack for his Classic skin.
- Of Lucian's guns the less ornate one is his (an L is engraved on its side) and the more intricate one was Senna's (an S instead); the letters were at first thought to mean Light and Shadow.
- People in Lucian's social circle possess light-theme names:
- Lucian derives from Latin praenomen Lucius, from lux (cognate with English light), sharing one same PIE root *leuk- as .
- Senna from Arabic سناء Sanāʼ "brightness, sublimity", from root s-n-y (> Sin "moon" & seneh "burning bush").
- Lucian's father's name Urias Ουριας is the Greek rendition of Hebrew אוריה Uriah "my light is Yah".
- Lucian and 'Naruto run' when having very high movement speed. perform the
- If quest will trigger for Lucian as well. This in-game quest consists of a battle of himself vs Thresh to earn the opposing champion's stack of souls, Lucian's death will grant Senna's stacks to Thresh. and are played on opposing teams, a