The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Lightslinger is triggered and consumed by the first attack.
- The second attack, if the initial target was killed, will prioritize enemy champions regardless of having sight of them or not and enemy minions with low health.
- Lightslinger will still be consumed if no second target is found when Lucian fires.
- Lucian can move freely while firing Lightslinger since the second attack is integrated into the first one and has special movement animations depending on the direction he is moving while firing.
- Piercing Light will attempt to lead the target if it is moving but does not adjust further during cast time (enemies can dodge the laser if they change their position by a sufficient amount during the cast time).
- Piercing Light's casts from the location Lucian was at at the start of the cast time.
- Ardent Blaze's initial shot fires towards targeted location from Lucian's location at the end of the cast time.
- Like most missiles, it will not collide with enemies whose center is beyond the maximum range (not behind Lucian), but this determines only the center and timing of the explosion.
- Ardent Blaze will cast from wherever Lucian is at the end of the cast time.
- Lucian will not gain Ardent Blaze's bonus movement speed if attacks on marked targets are dodged, blocked, or if missed while the attacker is blinded.
- DoTs will proc Ardent Blaze only once.
- Spell shield will not prevent the mark.
- Additional on-hits during Lightslinger are not considered for the cooldown reduction (i.e , ).
- Unlike some dashes, Lucian's dash speed does not scale with his movement speed.
- Lucian can interact with interrupting The Culling. or without
- The Culling creates the shots at an offset of 35 units to the front plus 35 units towards each side of Lucian (sides alternating), instead of at his center, like most skillshot (missile) abilities.
- Even though each bullet can only hit one target, it will not proc spell effects as persistent area damage. since The Culling applies
- The damage dealt by each bullet of The Culling is calculated when the bullet reaches a target, just like single missile abilities.
- Spell shield only blocks one instance of damage.
- The following table refers for interactions while Lucian is channeling:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.