Lower Demacia is a plain region located in southern Demacia.
Champions of Lower Demacia
Other Related Champions
- Vaskasia. visited the areas in search of masks; first sightings of Jarro Lightfeather come from areas outside
- Vaskasian area. saved from bandits in the
- Evenmoor. lead the Demacian forces during the Battle of
- Vaskasia after woke up next to her. ran away from the Capital to the areas just outside of
- Cloudwoods: A coastal forest just south of the Capital. Cloudwoods is made out of thick, towering evergreen redbarks that form an imposing skyline south of the Great City. It is an ideal place to hide from any search parties, and a good foraging ground.
- Vaskasia: A group of coastal settlements known for their timber industry.
- Jandelle: A settlement located to the east of Demacia city. In the Day of Lost Light, a Noxian assassin struck down Castle Jandelle's commander. The killer escaped battalions of knights dispatched to capture him, but and tracked and killed the assassin after a night of lethal traps, counterattacks and ambushes. She returned with the assassin's blade, earning the nickname, Demacia's Wings.
- The Golden Round: A large and lavish theater where royalty come to watch its numerous plays. Magga, a famous actress, once played on its stages.
- Terbisia: A riverside settlement located in Lower Demacia of southern Demacia, south of the Greenfang Mountains. It was badly destroyed after an earthquake. and the Illuminators came to give aid to the devastated city.
Lamb and Wolf
Theare both known in Demacia, though Lamb is definitely more venerated than Wolf. When the final moment comes, it is said a true Demacian will turn to Lamb, taking her arrow.
A well known play of the Demacia, death dramas were all the rage during the time of the famous actress known as Magga., Lamb and Wolf. The dualities of a peaceful death and a violent one. With the twin threats of plague and war on the tongues of those in neighboring protectorates
The play starts with an actress dressed with a Lamb mask. At the end of the play a maiden character bites on a poisoned apple and is taken away by a male actor in Wolf Mask after she refuses the Lamb.
The final quotes of the play are:
- "Oh, but how wondrous a dream is life? Only now - too late! - do I wake to see its myriad of splendors" - Maiden
- "Hark! Do I hear a plea for my keenest arrow? Come, child, let the warmth of your heart fade into the cold embrace of oblivion." - Lamb
- "There is naught ye can do to stave off thine end" - Wolf
- "I am but a poor young maiden! Please, let my piteous cry fall on all four of thine ears." - Maiden
- Currently, Lower Demacia's existence and geographical location has only appeared on the Runeterra's Biome map. It is subject to change when and if it eventually appears on the Universe Runeterra map.
- A Good Death
- Demacia Needs Heroes
- Ezreal's Field Notes
- Flesh and Stone
- Forest for the Trees
- Listen to their Tale