Little Legends are the avatars of the player in the Teamfight Tactics game mode. Additionally, a player's Little Legend will follow their champion on the Howling Abyss. All players have the River Sprite as their default Little Legend.
This page focus more on the cosmetic skins and how to obtain the cosmetic Little Legends skin. For the gameplay in Teamfight Tactics, please visit Teamfight Tactics.
- Variants: To bring in that feeling that comes with getting rare things, the game mode launches six variants (including the basic version) of each species. Some of these variants are rarer than others, and you don't have to own the basic version of a species to get its rarer variants. 
- Base (same rarity with Rare, can be directly purchased)
- Star-Ups: Collecting multiples of the same Little Legend variant will star-up and "evolve" your Little Legend, just as collecting multiples of a champion in TFT increases their star level. Each duplicate of a Little Legends variant you acquired increases its star level by one.
- Eggs: To obtain Little Legends, player can hatch them from Little Legends egg in Hextech Crafting. To obtain an egg, player usually can buy them from Riot Store, under the Loot section. The details of the Little Legends egg are listed below.
Player can open a Little Legend Egg in Hextech Crafting to obtain a Little Legend skin. Each egg has a different drop rate and has their own drop pool.
The Series Eggs and Rare Egg share the same drop rate.
- Legendary (5% drop rate, 30% chance for double drop).
- Epic (20% drop rate).
- Rare (75% drop rate).
Type of Eggs
There are some special rules for "Series" Eggs:
- Duplicates Star Up: Getting a duplicate variant will cause it to star up by one level. Once a variant reaches 3 stars, it won't hatch from future eggs.
- New Content with Each Egg: Each egg you hatch will grant you a variant you don't already own, or a star up for a variant you already own.
- Double Drops: Occasionally, when you receive a Legendary Little Legend, two Little Legends will hatch from a single egg.
- Rare Egg: If you open a "Series" eggs after you own all variants it contains at 3 stars, it will output a "Little Legend" permanent that can be forged into a "Rare Egg".
Starter Litte Legends Eggs
Starter Little Legends Eggs is one of the rewards for the TFT Beta Pass v1. Unlike other eggs, this egg shows in the material section in the Hextech Crafting. Once unlock, player can open it directly on the homepage and pick one of the three rewards inside. The rewards are:
Direct Eggs are a part of bundles in the store. Each spieces has a bundle, containing an icon and a Direct Egg, containing the basic variant of the species.
Series One Egg:
Series Two Egg:
Series Three Egg:
Series Four Egg:
Series Five Egg:
Rare Eggs will output a random variant from any "Series" Egg. The Rare Egg will be updated to contain Little Legends from future "Series" Eggs as they are released.
Twitch Prime Rare Egg is a reward from Twitch Prime.. It is notable that rewards from this egg is Tier 1 and cannot update tiers of existed Little Legends variants.
- Related Videos