Little Legends are the avatars of the player in the Teamfight Tactics game mode. Additionally, a player's Little Legend will follow their champion on the Howling Abyss. All players have the River Sprite as their default Little Legend.
This page focus more on the cosmetic skins and how to obtain cosmetic Little Legends skins. For the gameplay in Teamfight Tactics, please visit Teamfight Tactics.
Players can control their Little Legend using , although this has little gameplay function other than moving to collect item orb and pick a champion from the Carousel.
- PC Control
- Click and drag champions between spots on the battlefield, or between your battlefield and bench.
- Click and drag items to give them to champions.
- Left-click on champions to purchase them from the store.
- Click and drag champions back to the store to sell them.
- Click on the minimap or scoreboard to view other players' arenas.
- Right-click to move your Little Legend to the clicked location.
- Right-click to inspect champions and learn more about them.
- Hover over trait to learn more about them.
- Hover an item to see its stat and effects. Right-click a basic item to see its recipes.
- W - Press while hovering over a champion. This deploys that champion from your bench to the battlefield, or recalls it from the battlefield to your bench.
- E - Press while hovering over a champion to sell the champion.
- D - Refresh Store.
- F - Buy XP.
- 1, 2, and 3 or Q, R and Space - Press to cycle through each player's arena. "1" or "Q" goes to the previous arena, "3" or "R" goes to the next, and "2" or "Space" goes to your Little Legend's current arena.
- Emoting functions are available (T to open the Emote wheel menu).
- Mobile Control
PENDING FOR TEST
- Tap to move player Little Legend to the target location.
- Drag and drop champions between spots on battlefield and bench.
- Tap the Store button to open and close the Shop window.
- Tap on champion in the store to purchase them.
- Tap on trait icon to learn their behavior.
- Tap to buy XP and swap champions in the Shop.
- Drag and drop items to champions to equip the item on the champion.
- Tap the Emote button to open the Emote wheel menu.
- Variants: To bring in that feeling that comes with getting rare things, the game mode launches six variants (including the basic version) of each species. Some of these variants are rarer than others, and you don't have to own the basic version of a species to get its rarer variants.
- Base (same rarity with Rare, can be directly purchased)
- Star-Ups: Collecting multiples of the same Little Legend variant will star-up and "evolve" your Little Legend, just as collecting multiples of a champion in TFT increases their star level. Each duplicate of a Little Legends variant you acquired increases its star level by one.
- Eggs: To obtain Little Legends, player can hatch them from Little Legends egg in Hextech Crafting. To obtain an egg, player usually can buy them from Riot Store, under the Loot section. The details of the Little Legends egg are listed below.
Player can open a Little Legend Egg in Hextech Crafting to obtain a Little Legend skin. Each egg has a different drop rate and has their own drop pool.
The Series Eggs and Rare Egg share the same drop rate.
- Legendary (5% drop rate, 30% chance for double drop).
- Epic (20% drop rate).
- Rare (75% drop rate).
Type of Eggs
There are some special rules for "Series" Eggs:
- Duplicates Star Up: Getting a duplicate variant will cause it to star up by one level. Once a variant reaches 3 stars, it won't hatch from future eggs.
- New Content with Each Egg: Each egg you hatch will grant you a variant you don't already own, or a star up for a variant you already own.
- Double Drops: Occasionally, when you receive a Legendary Little Legend, two Little Legends will hatch from a single egg.
- Rare Egg: If you open a "Series" eggs after you own all variants it contains at 3 stars, it will output a "Little Legend" permanent that can be forged into a "Rare Egg".
Starter Litte Legends Eggs
Starter Little Legends Eggs is one of the rewards for the TFT Beta Pass v1. Unlike other eggs, this egg shows in the material section in the Hextech Crafting. Once unlock, player can open it directly on the homepage and pick one of the three rewards inside. The rewards are:
Direct Eggs are a part of bundles in the store. Each spieces has a bundle, containing an icon and a Direct Egg, containing the basic variant of the species.
Series One Egg:
Series Two Egg:
Series Three Egg:
Series Four Egg:
Series Five Egg:
Series Six Egg:
Series Seven Egg:
Series Eight Egg:
Series Nine Egg:
Rare Eggs will output a random variant from any "Series" Egg. The Rare Egg will be updated to contain Little Legends from future "Series" Eggs as they are released.
Twitch Prime Rare Egg is a reward from Twitch Prime.. It is notable that rewards from this egg is Tier 1 and cannot update tiers of existed Little Legends variants.
- Some eggs are temporarily limited to event passes.
At the end of each set, players will receive rewards based on their performance in rank. One of the rewards is an exclusive little legend.
- Victorious Silverwing for Season 1
- Victorious Furyhorn for Season 2
- Victorious Hauntling and Triumphant Hauntling for Season 3 Stage I and Stage II
- ? and ? for Season 4 Stage I and Stage II
- Related Videos