The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Thralls are units that are considered champions (they are clones) and they take the form of the champion they arise from.
- Additionally, near the end of their life span, they will cue that champion's basic attack animation.
- They cannot be teleported by an allied .
- Iceborn Subjugation will not summon a Thrall against enemy champions that enter a zombie state, and will instead summon one after they've left the state.
- The shattering projectiles travel the remaining distance Ice Shard would plus an extra 100 units.
- Ice Shard sounds like breaking glass when shattering (the projectiles do not produce any sound on contact).
- Ice Shard's slow has particles resembling cold air.
- Ice Shard is always cast from the original casting position.
- Spell shield will block the damage and the slow but will not stop the projectile from shattering.
- No additional information.
- Both casts count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Lissandra can reactivate Glacial Path for the duration (plus another 0.2-0.3 seconds after the claw 'skins' into the ground).
- Glacial Path allows Lissandra to surpass through every single wall in all maps, so long as the claw is at least halfway through them.
- Glacial Path cannot be reactivated if Lissandra is grounded or rooted.
- Glacial Path's endpoint shows through terrain, fog of war and brush to enemies within 600 range of it.
- It takes for Frozen Tomb's slow field to fully form.
- Enemies can only be damaged by the Black Ice field once every 4 seconds.
- Under normal circumstances, this means once per cast of Frozen Tomb.
- Enemies who come in contact with Frozen Tomb's slow field will be damaged and a small visual and sound effect will play.
- Spell shield will block the single-targeted portion and the radiating ice damage, but will not stop it from spreading.
- If the enemy target becomes untargetable, dies, or Lissandra loses sight of them during the cast time, Frozen Tomb cancels but does not go on cooldown nor expend mana.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.