The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
the Ice Witch
|Mana | Ranged | Magic|
|4800 | 880|
- Thralls are units that are considered champions and take the form of the champion they arise from.
- Additionally, near the end of a Thrall's life span, they will cue that champion's basic attack animation.
- Iceborn Subjugation will not summon a Thrall against enemy champions that enter a zombie state. It is summoned after they leave the state.
- The shattering projectiles travel the remaining distance Ice Shard would plus an extra 100 units.
- Ice Shard sounds like breaking glass when shattering (the projectiles do not produce any sound on contact).
- Ice Shard's slow has particles resembling cold air.
- Ice Shard is always cast from the original casting position.
- Spell shield will block the damage and the slow but will not stop the projectile from shattering.
- No additional information.
- Both casts count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Lissandra can reactivate Glacial Path for the duration (plus another 0.2-0.3 seconds after the claw 'skins' into the ground).
- Glacial Path allows Lissandra to surpass through every single wall in all maps, so long as the claw is at least halfway through them.
- Glacial Path cannot be reactivated if Lissandra is grounded or rooted.
- Glacial Path's endpoint shows through terrain, fog of war and brush to enemies within 600 range of it.
- On enemy cast, if the target becomes untargetable during the cast time, Frozen Tomb will cancel but does not go on cooldown.
- It takes for Frozen Tomb's slow field to fully form.
- Enemies can only be damaged by the Black Ice field once every 4 seconds.
- Under normal circumstances, this means once per cast of Frozen Tomb.
- Enemies who come in contact with Frozen Tomb's slow field will be damaged and a small visual and sound effect will play.
- Spell shield will block the single-targeted portion and the radiating ice damage, but will not stop it from spreading.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.