Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Lillia can move during Blooming Blows' cast time.
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the end of the cast time.
- Spell shield will not prevent Lillia from gaining a Prance stack.
- For the purpose of moving closer to an enemy when right clicking them, Lillia's attack range is reduced「 to 275 」「 by 50 」during Blooming Blows's cast time.
- Lillia dashes to her target location over , but cannot move before the strike goes off at 0.759 seconds, regardless.
- Lillia can hop over the edges of certain walls despite the ability being unable to traverse terrain.
- Swirlseed's origin is determined from Lillia's position at the start of cast, the rolling direction is determined from Lillia's position at the end of cast (when the projectile is created, not when the seed starts rolling).
- Spell shield does not prevent the seed from detonating thus striking nearby targets.
- Projectile destroying effects will still make the rolling seed detonate upon colliding with them, but not when the initial arcing missile is destroyed.
- If blocks the initial projectile, it is destroyed and deals 0 damage to him, as well as not triggering the cone-shaped area of effect.
- The sleep debuff is named Shhh.. They're Asleep.
- Lillia can move during Lilting Lullaby's cast time.
- The additional magic damage dealt is accredited to Lillia and benefits from her magic penetration.
- Lilting Lullaby's missile will still hit even if the target becomes untargetable during the cast time.
- If the target becomes so while it is travelling, it will be destroyed.
- Lilting Lullaby's application does not trigger aggro from turrets, only its triggering damage does.
- persistent damage will still cause Lillia to trigger turret aggro, unless she casts Lilting Lullaby right before it runs out.
- Lilting Lullaby cannot be cast without a marked target.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Lillia (Collection).
Intensely shy, the fae fawn Lillia skittishly wanders Ionia's forests. Hiding just out of sight of mortals—whose mysterious natures have long captivated, but intimidated, her—Lillia hopes to discover why their dreams no longer reach the ancient Dreaming Tree. She now travels Ionia with a magical branch in hand, in an effort to find people's unrealized dreams. Only then can Lillia herself bloom and help others untangle their fears to find the sparkle within. Eep!
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Lillia has different animations, voice over queues and blooms depending on how many stacks of  she has.
- Her name and title likely pun on Latin lilia, plural of lilium < Greek leírion λείριον < Coptic hlēri ϩⲗⲏⲣⲓ < Ancient Egyptian "flower, blossom".
- Lillia was teased in-game with the Lillia's Haiku loot item earnable in patch V10.14. It was awarded by scoring takedowns as Jungle and openable from July 22, 2020. The card contained a Lillia Champion Permanent.