The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Lillia can move during Blooming Blows' cast time.
- Blooming Blows will cast from wherever Lillia is at the end of the cast time.
- Spell shield will not prevent Lillia from gaining a Prance stack.
- For the purpose of moving closer to an enemy when right clicking them, Lillia loses 50 attack range during Blooming Blows's cast time.
- Lillia dashes to her target location over , but cannot move before the strike goes off at 0.759 seconds, regardless.
- Lillia can hop over the edges of certain walls despite the ability being unable to traverse terrain.
- Swirlseed's origin is determined from Lillia's position at the start of cast, the rolling direction is determined from Lillia's position at the end of cast (when the projectile is created, not when the seed starts rolling).
- Spell shield does not prevent the seed from detonating thus striking nearby targets.
- Projectile destroying effects will still make the rolling seed detonate upon colliding with them, but not when the initial arcing missile is destroyed.
- If blocks the initial projectile, it is destroyed and deals 0 damage to him, as well as not triggering the cone-shaped area of effect.
- The sleep debuff is named Shhh.. They're Asleep.
- Lillia can move during Lilting Lullaby's cast time.
- The additional magic damage dealt is accredited to Lillia and benefits from her magic penetration.
- Lilting Lullaby's missile will still hit even if the target becomes untargetable during the cast time.
- If the target becomes so while it is travelling, it will be destroyed.
- Lilting Lullaby's application does not trigger aggro from turrets, only its triggering damage does.
- persistent damage will still cause Lillia to trigger turret aggro, unless she casts Lilting Lullaby right before it runs out.
- Lilting Lullaby cannot be cast without a marked target.
- This patch box only contains the Release version. For Lillia's complete patch history, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.