The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- While the item got removed the game, it is still available while playing Featured Game Modes on the Crystal Scar map, such as Ascension or Definitely Not Dominion.
Trap Detection works as a permanent but doesn't reveal champions.
- It only reveals stealthed traps - , and .
- Trap Detection doesn't reveal traps inside a brush unless you have vision in that brush.
- Unlike many other item passives, the passive bleed damage from Lightbringer stacks with its component, .
- Only critical strikes with basic attacks count for passive.
- Pentakill's first volume, Smite and Ignite, named its first track after this item.
- Lightbringer is among a number of items that had the word "The" removed from their names in patch V9.19. It was previously known as The Lightbringer.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.