- Lifeline redirects here, for the named passive see Named item effect.
||"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- This item has been removed on patch V10.17.
Lifeline was an epic item in League of Legends. It was exclusive to Nexus Blitz.
- 47.74% gold efficient. base stats were
- Lifeline's active bears some similarity to .
- V10.17 - Removed
- Removed from the game on August 24th, 2020 (11:59 PM PDT) since Nexus Blitz is no longer available.
- V10.15 - Re-added
- Available on Nexus Blitz on July 22nd, 2020 (11:59 PM PDT).
- Total cost increased to 1550 from 1500.
- Combine cost increased to 550 from 500.
- V9.1 - Removed
- Removed from the game on January 21st, 2019 since Nexus Blitz is no longer available.
- V8.16 - Re-added
- Re-added back to the game because of the experimental game mode Nexus Blitz.
- V8.12 - End of the Curse of the Drowned event (June 18th, 2018)
- V8.11 - Added
- Recipe: + + 550 = 1500.
- Stats: +20 attack damage.
- Unique Passive: +8 Lethality.
- Unique Active: Mark your current location. After 4 seconds, you will return to the marked location (120 second cooldown).
- Builds Into: .
- Availability: Howling Abyss.