The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Spellblade deals proc damage, and thus will not trigger spell effects.
- Spellblade is not blocked by spell shield.
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Spellblade's bonus damage matches the damage type of the triggering attack and in almost all cases this deals physical damage. Exceptions are , , , and .
- Spellblade does not benefit from critical strikes.
- Spellblade's bonus damage benefits from life steal, omnivamp, and physical vamp (this one excludes ) but not spell vamp.
- The bonus damage does not stack with other Spellblade items ( , , , and ) since they all share a unique passive with the same name.
- Only the more damaging effect is used when multiple Spellblade items are owned at the same time.
- The cooldown starts after the enhanced attack is consumed and consecutive ability casts refresh the duration of the enhanced attack.
- Spellblade will trigger against structures. will specifically not deal its maximum health damage against turrets.
- The passive on effectively costs 533 gold, this is equivalent to about 24.5 AP. For to be worth purchasing, the passive must deal more damage than an additional 25 AP would.
- is especially deadly if combined with an AA modifier, such as massively increasing the AP ratio on the ability, and is even more effective if the user can force the use only minding the 2.5 second cooldown.
- attack damage and ability power while only scales with base attack damage. For some hybrid champions, it may be better to buy because once the champion reaches level 18, it becomes impossible to increase the damage from with items compared to . The proc from far surpasses with a alone on the majority of champions, not to mention other AP items. scales with base
- Similar to ability haste, enabling champions to proc the bonus damage as often as possible while minding the 1.5 second cooldown; the 10 second bonus damage buff does not stack. Using two skills in quick succession will not accrue two stacks of bonus damage, but one. , synergizes well with
- Unlike Trinity Force, Lich Bane does not necessarily need to be used by champions with high base attack damage to deal the highest damage possible, since Lich Bane is the only Spellblade item that can scale (with AP in its case). Just making sure to stack a lot of AP is enough to ensure that this item will deal relevant damage. However, Lich Bane still deals more damage with higher base AD, due to its base AD scaling.
is ready to be used it will be seen on the champion as a purple glow. For example, will have a glowing mouth, will have glowing hands, and will have a glowing sword. The glow only appears after using an ability.
- The same thing will occur with
and . You can easily distinguish between buff and that of the other items by looking at the color.
- The particle from and is bright red and it leaves a small trail.
- The particle from is bright purple.
- The same thing will occur with
- alpha item with unknown effects called Zeal and Sheen. previous icon appears to be an orange recolor of an
- The current icon appears to be a petricite blade releasing stored magic.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Boots items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.