- For its successor, see .
- For the Wild Rift item, see .
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- The burn is classified as default damage.
- Although Madness stacks can only be generated by damaging enemy champions, the increased damage applies to all types of enemies (champions, monsters, minions and towers).
- The increased damage from Madness stacks multiplicatively with other damage multipliers (e.g. , ).
- The increased damage from Madness does not apply to true damage but does apply to all other damage sources including item actives, item passives and runes (e.g. , , , and Torment).
- Most abilities which apply on-hit effects (e.g. , , ) and items that do so as well (e.g. , , ) will not trigger Torment.
- Do note that there is a selection of abilities that apply on-hit effects that are still classified as spells and will trigger Torment (e.g. , , ).
- Torment will trigger on damaging item effects that apply spell effects (e.g. , , ).
- Damaging item effects that do not trigger spell effects (e.g. Torment. , , ) will not proc
- If the same hit that triggers Torment also causes the movement impairment, the first hit of Torment would also received boosted damage.
- is best for champions that deal magic damage over an extended period of time like , , , , , , , , , , , , or .
- This item has synergy with items with crowd control effects, like , , , as these items apply a slow debuff which will cause to deal increased damage; additionally, the health and/or armor from those items will stack well with the health from the item. Some examples of these as following: , , , , , , , , .
- The Unique Passive's effects possibly refers to the Landry's Paralysis, better known as the Guillain–Barré syndrome.
- The item was referred to as "Liandry's Lament" in several Riot posts, and is occasionally referred to as such.
- The item was originally going to be called "Zephyr's Lament", but was later changed to Liandry's Torment.
- If a player checks the "death recap" after dying, if they were dealt damage by Liandry's Torment, the damage from this item has no icon and is referred as "zephyrslamentburn"
- The item was named after LiaNdrY, the leader of unofficial Russian client development team, which existed before official launch of Russian server. Also LiaNdrY was administrator of lolgame.ru, the biggest site dedicated to League of Legends in Runet.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items