Liandry's Torment is a finished item in League of Legends.
- is gold efficient, without its passives.
- Although Madness stacks can only be generated by damaging enemy champions, the increased damage applies to all types of enemies (champions, monsters, minions and towers).
- The increased damage from Madness stacks multiplicatively with other damage multipliers (eg. , ).
- The increased damage from Madness does not apply to true damage but does apply to all other damage sources including item actives, item passives and runes (eg. , , ).
- Torment will not work with item passives which deal magic damage such as , , and itself.
- Most abilities which apply on-hit effects (e.g , ) will not trigger Torment. Also excluded are items with on-hit effects such as and .
- is best for champions that deal magic damage over an extended period of time like , , , , , , , , , , .
- This item has synergy with items with crowd control effects, like , , , as these items apply a slow debuff which will cause to deal increased damage; additionally, the health and/or armor from those items will stack well with the health from the item. Some examples of these as following: , , , , , , , , .
- The Unique Passive's effects possibly refers to the Landry's Paralysis, better known as the .
- The item was referred to as "Liandry's Lament" in several Riot posts, and is occasionally referred to as such.
- The item was originally going to be called "Zephyr's Lament", but was later changed to Liandry's Torment.
- If a player checks the "death recap" after dying, if they were dealt damage by Liandry's Torment, the damage from this item has no icon and is referred as "zephyrslamentburn"
- The item was named after LiaNdrY, the leader of unofficial Russian client development team, which existed before official launch of Russian server. Also LiaNdrY was administrator of lolgame.ru, the biggest site dedicated to League of Legends in Runet.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.