Liandry's Torment is a finished item in League of Legends.
- is gold efficient, without its passives.
- Although Madness stacks can only be generated by damaging enemy champions, the increased damage applies to all types of enemies (champions, monsters, minions and towers).
- The increased damage from Madness stacks multiplicatively with other damage multipliers (eg. , ).
- The increased damage from Madness does not apply to true damage but does apply to all other damage sources including item actives, item passives and runes (eg. , , ).
- Torment will not work with item passives which deal magic damage such as , , and itself.
- Most abilities which apply on-hit effects (e.g , ) will not trigger Torment. Also excluded are items with on-hit effects such as and .
- is best for champions that deal magic damage over an extended period of time like , , , , , , , , , , .
- This item has synergy with items with crowd control effects, like , , , as these items apply a slow debuff which will cause to deal increased damage; additionally, the health and/or armor from those items will stack well with the health from the item. Some examples of these as following: , , , , , , , , .
- The Unique Passive's effects possibly refers to the Landry's Paralysis, better known as the .
- The item was referred to as "Liandry's Lament" in several Riot posts, and is occasionally referred to as such.
- The item was originally going to be called "Zephyr's Lament", but was later changed to Liandry's Torment.
- If a player checks the "death recap" after dying, if they were dealt damage by Liandry's Torment, the damage from this item has no icon and is referred as "zephyrslamentburn"
- The item was named after LiaNdrY, the leader of unofficial Russian client development team.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.