- The effect is able to remove attack speed cap but is not able to remove or .
- Lethal Tempo is especially powerful on auto-attack reliant champions that have trouble disengaging, or prefer to fully commit to fights, as doubling the duration of the bonus attack speed is very powerful, and they will be weak afterwards while Lethal Tempo is on cooldown.
- Champions like , , , or can make excellent use of Lethal Tempo due to their reliance on autos and on-hit effects; , , , and will dish out their damage more quickly.
- Lethal Tempo has a very similar effect to
, with a few differences:
- Lethal Tempo lasts for a few seconds, regardless of attacking, whereas lasts only for the first three attacks.
- Lethal Tempo is delayed, whereas activates the instant you attack.
- Lethal Tempo can be activated with basic attacks and abilities. can only be activated with basic attacks.
- Both keystones are found in different rune paths.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.