The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Shield of Daybreak will cause Shock damage to trigger twice with a single basic attack.
- The enhanced attack will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Shield of Daybreak's interactions with dodging, blocking, and blinding effects.
- Leona's next attack after using the empowered attack will come out faster. This will not occur via auto-attacking.
- Activating Eclipse interrupts any ongoing attack wind ups.
- The resistance scaling will factor from all other sources, excluding Eclipse's flat bonus. This will recalculate over the duration.
- Spell shield will block the damage but Eclipse's extended duration will not be prevented.
- Leona will be ordered to basic attack the target.
- Spell shield will block the ability but not the dash if being the last target hit.
- Leona will fail to root or dash to the target if it becomes untargetable after being struck or is not within 3000 range.
- Zenith Blade will cast from wherever Leona is at the end of the cast time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.