Fandom may have changed its name, but we're still the League of Legends Wiki - a collaborative, community-driven platform. While we've had interactions with Riot Games in the past - the League of Legends Wiki is not an official resource. See something that doesn't sound correct? The first thing you can do is attempt to correct the information yourself!Other community members are always available if you need help, or would like to discuss good etiquette. On this page you will find quick-links to articles that require your assistance.
Discussions concerning our active projects are held on our Discord.
- Attachment: Putting the 'S' in Riot Games.
Riot made waves during their 10th Anniversary celebrations. As a result, the League of Legends Wiki community had to decide whether we wanted to continue supporting future games (as we already were with LOL and TFT). After all, if you're looking for information about Senna, then why should you have to browse separate wikis for all her appearances?
But how should we handle all the different games with articles that cover the same topic? When a reader searches for Senna, where are they trying to get to quickest?
For years, the distinction between "input" and "output" has been a little blurred in how we present information in ability descriptions. Despite its name, this project concerns all things Ability Details, covering everything from casting inputs to damage types and range-clamping to cast times. Some observation-based coverage we previously provided was discovered to be false, such as the formula for calculating attack speed.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read Fandom's tutorial.
- Alternatively, we have our own tutorial that has been hand-written by members of the community for the League of Legends Wiki specifically.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on League of Legends Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
- Read more: Our manual of style.
- Article stubs (87)
- Articles that might be stubs
- Articles with unanswered queries (86)
- Articles with requests for citation (22)
- Articles with requests for content (54)
- Articles with outdated information (32)
- Articles marked for cleanup (27)
- Articles that are too long
- Articles with merge requests (6)
- Articles with split requests (4)
- Articles that aren't linked to (lonely)
- Articles with no links (deadend)
- Wanted articles
- Wanted files
- Broken links
- Broken files (280)
- Broken redirects
- Double redirects
- Wanted categories
- Uncategorized pages
- Uncategorized files