- Sigil of Malice and can detonate each other's marks.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Recasting the ability does not.
- has the same properties.
- Distortion and have independent return pads and LeBlanc can travel to both while they are active.
- Both the initial and the delayed damage can detonate .
- Ethereal Chains and root duration for either one are unchanged. are separate debuffs, and can both be tethered to the same target without overriding each other. The
- Ethereal Chains will cast from wherever LeBlanc is at the end of the cast time.
- Mimic will default to if LeBlanc ranks up Mimic without having used any abilities beforehand (even if she has not yet learned ).
- Both and will apply damage twice if the original ability's condition to do so is met.
|Control type||R or Alt + Right Click (will automatically move to follow her attack target)|
|Spell effects||Basic attacks do not apply spell effects.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.