- ate a family of flower shop owners.
- Kumangra Song-Market District: A famous district in Kumangra known for its wide assortment of singing parrots.
- Tonnika Market: One of many markets in Kumangra. The shops in this area specialize in selling exotic plants from all across Runeterra.
- Cazworth's Exotic Goods: An exotic flower shop. Its owners were eaten by .
Kumangra Parrots an avian species native to the city-state of Kumangra. A key characteristic of this species of birds is their curved beaks as well as their quality feathers which are bought by Piltover merchants in Kumangras famous Song-Market district. However, fake dyed Kumanagra parrot feathers can be also be sold on the market.
Night-Blooming Zychids Night-Blooming Zychids, or Death Blossoms, are native to the southern parts of the Ixtal Jungle, these flowers grow where sunlight never touches the forest floor. They're more for potion brewers or alchemists. They clings for foreign objects upon touch.
Parethan Corpse Tulips
Parethan Corpse Tulips are a type of flower native to Paretha of the Ixtal Jungle. Sold in the markets of Kumangra, their distinct sent is heavily sought after by flower collectors.
Pearl of the Moon
Pearls of the Moon are a type of flower native to Ionia. Its signature appearance stems from the pearl shaped core of the flow. Sold in the markets of Kumangra, their distinct sent is heavily sought after by flower collectors.
Sapphire Roses are a type of rose native to Ionia. Some merchants have adapted them to the robust Kumangra soil. Sold in the markets of Kumangra, their distinct sent is heavily sought after by flower collectors.
Piltover trading families have close trading ties with the city-state nation of Kumangra, such as Clan Medarda with individual known as Panaris. One of the nations more well known exports to Piltover are Song birds from the famous Kumangra Song-Market District, though trading families have a hard time at holding contracts in this nation due to the fickle nature of Kumangrans.
- Notable members of Kumangra society are:
- Cazworth, Hatilly, Nipnii, Panaris, Tosh, Yellis.
- Travel from Piltover to Kumangra takes around a days by trade ship.