No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Medium and mini Krugs will eventually despawn if out of combat for too long.
- Without slows, the Ancient Krug has a movement speed of 250. When its patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 300.
- Without slows, the Krug has a movement speed of 350. When its patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to .
- Without slows, the Mini Krug has a movement speed of 400. When its patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to .
- can be used on medium monsters but not on small monsters.
- Unlike other camps, the counter-jungling strategy on the Krug camp is to kill the Ancient Krug and the units it splits into while leaving behind the Krug from the original camp. Note that if it's not possible to kill every unit the Ancient Krug splits into, the camp can be left nonetheless. The additional units spawned will despawn after being out-of-combat for a short period of time, denying experience from the enemy jungler.
- When taking Krugs, you first want to hit the Krug so it comes close to you and then move to one of its side while having the Ancient Krug on the opposite side. thus preventing the Ancient Krug from attacking you. This is because the larger Ancient Krug does much more damage than the smaller Krugs.
- The Krug camp is a replacement for the Golem camp on Summoner's Rift since patch V4.20. Veteran players still sometimes refer to the Krugs as .
- Ancient Krug replaced the .
- Krug replaced the .
- Krugs resemble Avalugg from the Pokémon franchise.
- In Teamfight Tactics Sets 1, 2 and 4, the Ancient Krug featured as a PvE Round monster in Round 2–7.
- The Krug camp awards the most gold and experience out of all jungle camps.