GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Rare & Limited
Special pricing / 07-Dec-2017
- The presence of a Summoner's Rift. , a chameleon, and a horned rabbit in the background indicates he is in
- Helmet Bro's helmet can be seen, indicating he may have eaten or spit out his helmet.
- This skin shares the High Noon theme with:
- This skin shares the Storybook theme with:
- He references the lepidopteran larva.
- He references the eponymous butterfly.
- This skin shares the Snowdown Showdown theme with:
- He was released in celebration of Snowdown Showdown 2010 along with:
- He might have been inspired by and referencing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Robert L. May.
- If he and are close to each other and both play their jokes four times after another with Sona going first, they will play and sing an excerpt from Deck the Halls. A video demonstrating this can be viewed here.
- This skin shares the Lunar Revel: Firecracker theme with:
- He references the eponymous traditional dance performed on Chinese New Year.
- He shoots fireworks when using basic attacks or .
- This skin shares the Forgotten Depths theme with:
- He is based on the Anglerfish.
- This skin shares the Jurassic theme with:
- hand can be seen on the left.
- A skeleton on the wall to his right resembles canceled champion .
- This skin shares the Battlecast theme with:
- He started off as a sketch made by Michael 'IronStylus' Maurino during PAX 2013.
- He features an array of armaments that are utilised by all of his skills:
- Basic attack and are fired from his mouth.
- His right gun fires .
- is dispersed via his left cannon.
- is launched from his mounted cannon.
- He was released in celebration of April Fools' Day 2017 along with:
- He is chasing the others.
- He is based on the Pug dog breed.
- This skin shares the Hextech theme with:
- He is being unveiled via a Hextech Chest.
- This skin shares the Arcanists theme with:
- This skin may draw inspiration from the dragonhead caterpillar.
- This skin shares the Bees! theme with: