The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Upon Death, Kog'Maw loses all status effects (inherently including crowd control effects) that do not inherently persist through death.
- An example for a debuff that does persist through death is .
- Icathian Surprise's untargetability does not destroy in-flight projectiles.
- Resurrection will take precedence over Icathian Surprise.
- After Icathian Surprise ends, the corpse of Kog'Maw will retain unit collision for the duration of his death animation.
- Icathian Surprise will still trigger if Kog'Maw is killed by the Nexus Obelisk.
- If Kog'Maw has an auto attack in the air at the same time that he's moving while he dies, as long as the auto hits the target after Icathian Surprise has started Kog'Maw will be able to auto once during Icathian Surprise.
- Kog'Maw's usable summoner spells will go on 5 second cooldowns upon becoming a zombie.
- Caustic Spittle is always cast from the original casting position.
- No additional notes.
- Void Ooze is always cast from the original casting position.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.