- On Ascension, Kleptomancy is exchanged with .
- Kleptomancy will apply through abilities that apply on-hit effects.
- Kleptomancy behaves similarly to, and stacks with, Spellblade items ( ).
- After 20 minutes, Kleptomancy doesn't loot , , or .
- If you receive a ward with Kleptomancy ( , , or ) while your inventory is full, the ward will instead be placed at the enemy champion's feet.
- If you have the rune maximum mana when consumed or sold.
, obtained with Kleptomancy will increase your
- Without maximum mana when consumed or sold. , will not increase
will not allow you to gain skill points beyond your champion's maximum, which is 18 for all champions except for .
- The additional skill point is granted only if it's used before level 18, including on Udyr.
- Tests have shown that are substituted with on manaless champions, rather than being removed from loot table.
- For melee champions, before the 15 minute mark, the probability to loot a consumable with Kleptomancy has been estimated to be about 25%. After the 15 minute mark, this probability has been estimated to be about 58%.
- Kleptomancy's usage will depend on the champion's abilities:
- It is great on low-cooldown on-hit abilities (e.g. , , , , ).
- It is good on low-cooldown enhanced attack (e.g. , , , , , , ).
- It is decent on low-cooldown abilities which encourage basic attacking (e.g. and , , , ).
- Kleptomancy grants a set of items that is, for the most part, a weaker version of an existing item.
|Kleptomancy Item||Existing Item||Notes|
|A third as effective.|
|Identical but is one-use.|
|Half the cast range.|
|Much shorter duration, but normally impossible to have on Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline.|
|Shorter duration, and half the bonus health. Tenacity stacks additively with.|
|Shorter duration, half the ability power and mana regeneration, and reduced true damage.|
|Shorter duration, half the bonus attack damage, and reduced healing.|