No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Kleptomancy used to apply through abilities that apply on-hit effects.
- Kleptomancy behaved similarly to, and stacked with, Spellblade items ( ).
- After 20 minutes, Kleptomancy didn't loot , , or .
- If you received a ward with Kleptomancy ( , , or ) while your inventory was full, the ward would instead be placed on top of an enemy champion.
- If you had the rune maximum mana when it was consumed or sold.
, obtained with Kleptomancy would have increased your
- Without maximum mana when they were consumed or sold. , would not increase
did not allow you to gain skill points beyond your champion's maximum, which is 18 for all champions except for .
- The additional skill point was granted only if it was used before level 18, including on Udyr.
- Tests had shown that manaless champions, rather than being removed from loot table. used to be substituted with on
- For melee champions, before the 15 minute mark, the probability to loot a consumable with Kleptomancy had been estimated to be about 25%. After the 15 minute mark, this probability had been estimated to be about 58%.
- Kleptomancy's usage depended on the champion's abilities:
- It was great on low-cooldown on-hit abilities (e.g. , , , , ).
- It was good on a low-cooldown enhanced attack (e.g. , , , , , , ).
- It was decent on low-cooldown abilities which encourage basic attacking (e.g. and , , , ).
- On Ascension, Kleptomancy was exchanged with .
- Kleptomancy granted a set of items that were, for the most part, a weaker version of an existing item.
|Kleptomancy Item||Existing Item||Notes|
|A third as effective.|
|Identical but is one-use.|
|Half the cast range.|
|Much shorter duration, but normally impossible to have on Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline.|
|Shorter duration, and half the bonus health. Tenacity stacks additively with.|
|Shorter duration, half the ability power and mana regeneration, and reduced true damage.|
|Shorter duration, half the bonus attack damage, and reduced healing.|