No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- He and Skaarl may be referencing the characters Sir Didymus and Ambrosius from the movie Labyrinth.
- A sign depicting what seems to be 's helmet with a red cross on top of it can be seen in the background.
- This skin shares the Medieval theme with:
- He was heavily inspired by Yosemite Sam from Looney Tunes.
- He and Skaarl respectively resemble an Onion Knight and a Chocobo (both from Final Fantasy).
- The windmill in the background might be referencing Don Quixote.
- Rejected names for this skin include 'Kled the Cavalier' and 'Grass Knight Kled'.
- This skin shares the Trick-or-Treat theme with:
- and can be seen in the background of his splash art.
- He was released in celebration of Harrowing 2018 along with: