The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Clones are counted as champions for all of this ability's effects, other than the takedown one.
- Kled's health is rounded up while Skaarl's is rounded down.
- can increase Kled's base health.
- It is possible to get the Courage from base but have Kled and Skaarl reunite out of base.
- It is possible for the Nexus Obelisk to not be able to bring Kled down from Skaarl for a few seconds, even if Skaarl has no health.
- Health regeneration only regenerates Kled's or Skaarl's health, and not both's.
- The only crowd control status which Kled's dismount does not dispel is .
- Both casts count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Jousting's mark will end prematurely if Kled leaves the dash range or is dismounted.
- If Kled re-casts the ability at its maximum range, it will go on cooldown without activating.
- During the charge the duo gain:
- (950 − (bonus movement speed )) ÷ 12 × (time ÷ 0.25)
- Kled is cc-immune even while dashing, but loses it once he collides with the enemy champion.
- The homing dash has a maximum follow range.
- The bonus movement speed is not affected by movement speed caps.
- The charge will not give any movement speed to Kled if he has more than movement speed.
- The trail will not give Kled and his allies any movement speed if they have more than movement speed.
- Movement speed is granted merely by facing the direction of the draft.
- Enemies gain partial vision of Kled when he charges nearby.
- Kled will re-path if his current pathing is blocked by a newly created terrain (either player created or by the ).
- The charge will not be interrupted if Kled's location changes drastically.
- The following table refers for interactions while Kled is charging:
|Movement||Allowed, but cannot input movement commands.|
|Disabled||All items are disabled|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.