The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
consists of two characters:
- basic attacks. is the primary one answering movement commands and performing
- untargetable companion commanded through abilities. is the secondary one acting as an
- No additional notes.
- Nexus Blitz differences:
- Removed: Jungle camps are no longer marked.
- On-champion-kill stacks changed to 2.
- New Effect: Now always grant a stack when killing the , or .
- The dash does not have a fixed range, it can be directed by up to 340 units.
- The dash distance can be extended to up to 400 units when dashing across terrain.
- The cooldown will not be modified if it cannot be reduced (the current cooldown would have to be less than the reduction amount in this case).
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Cooldown while in set to 0.5 seconds.
- Lamb's Respite will affect all champions, minions, and monsters, but not wards, turrets, or jungle plants.
- Lamb's Respite will affect untargetable units but does not grant them the heal at the end of the blessing.
- Execution effects will bypass Lamb's Respite threshold and leave the unit at 1 health. This does not occur if the unit is at the threshold, as they are invulnerable.
- Health costs will ignore Lamb's Respite's threshold.
- The cost will not be paid if the caster is below the threshold.
- Lamb's Respite has no effect on zombie state units.
- The effects are applied before the cast time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.