The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Wolf redirects here. For more uses, see Wolf (disambiguation)
The championconsists of two entities:
- basic attacks. is the primary one answering movement commands and performing
- untargetable companion commanded through abilities. is the secondary one acting as an
- Takedowns on monsters occur if Kindred had damaged them within the last 6 seconds.
- This only includes if the monster was slain by Kindred or an ally.
- Only killing the large monster is required to claim Wolf's mark.
- Gaining stacks from champions that would change what constitutes as a valid target for Wolf will not affect Kindred's ability to claim Wolf's current target.
- Wolf cannot mark monsters that have been slain, even if Kindred's team doesn't know that the camp has been slain.
- Wolf's cooldown is not displayed in-game. Combined with the above point and the target restrictions, Wolf may go extended periods of time without seeming to do anything.
- If an enemy kills the marked target while Kindred's team does not have vision, the mark will only be removed from the map once Wolf's cooldown has expired. If Kindred's team gains vision of the camp, the mark will be immediately removed.
- Nexus Blitz differences
- Removed: Jungle camps are no longer marked.
- On-champion-kill stacks changed to 2.
- New Effect: Now always grant a stack when killing the , or .
- The dash does not have a fixed range, it can be directed by up to 340 units.
- The dash distance can be extended to up to 400 units when dashing across terrain.
- The cooldown will not be modified if it cannot be reduced (the current cooldown would have to be less than the reduction amount in this case).
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences
- Cooldown while in set to 0.5 seconds.
- Lamb's Respite will affect all champions, minions, and monsters, but not wards, turrets, or jungle plants.
- Lamb's Respite will affect untargetable units but does not grant them the heal at the end of the blessing.
- It will specifically not affect champions that are resurrecting from .
- Execution effects will bypass Lamb's Respite threshold and leave the unit at 1 health. This does not occur if the unit is at the threshold, as they are invulnerable.
- Health costs will ignore Lamb's Respite's threshold.
- The cost will not be paid if the caster is below the threshold.
- Lamb's Respite has no effect on zombie state units.
- The effects are applied before the cast time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.