The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Kha'Zix is voiced by Dameon Clarke.
- is also voiced by the same voice actor.
- Kha'Zix's production name was 'Teek'.
- Ryan 'Morello' Scott stated Kha'Zix is completely unrelated to canceled champion .
- Kha'Zix was the last champion to feature an 'Art Spotlight'.
- When concealing himself (going in brush or using ) Kha'Zix will run in a different manner than usual.
- When acquiring and do the same). , Kha'Zix will fly for a few seconds while moving (
- The Hunt is On! between Kha'Zix and references Alien vs Predator.
- Alien (Kha'Zix's main inspiration). references
- Being an arthropodic invader from another world with scythes as his primary weapon, he also bears a striking resemblance to the real-life mantis & Metroid's Space Pirates, though he also possesses beetles' hardened outer wings.
- StarCraft. projectiles might be referencing a from
- Kha'Zix can spend evolution points on abilities he has not learned yet (doing this only benefits
for the bonus range on basic attacks).
- Kha'Zix must spend evolution points before ranking up any ability if he has any unspent points after ranking up .
- Kha'Zix is the only Voidborn champion without true damage on any ability (unlike , , , , and ).
- Kha'Zix's name means "You face yourself" in an old mortal language, possibly Shuriman or Ixtalian
- Kha'Zix had his game assets reused for several featured game modes.
- During the events of Adaptation, has not evolved , , and yet.
- "Change... is good" references Kaizen.
- "To truly know someone, eat them and walk a mile in their feet" might be referencing To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- Kha'Zix and "Limb from limb". share the quote
- The scene depicted has him having had , , and is to .
- His Cloverfield. / pose might be referencing from
- The classic skin went through several revisions before it was finalized as noted in the art spotlight video.
- This skin shares the Mecha theme with:
- He was the first release skin priced at (was bundled at rather than the usual 50% discount).
- He has a single dedicated joke as well as animations when being stunned or knocked airborne.
- He is the second non-Legendary skin with special voice-over lines.
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. becomes a flurry of rockets fired in a manner referencing from
- This skin shares the Guardian of the Sands theme with:
- His eyes are red but emerald-green in-game.
- He resembles a Scarab amulet and/or Khepri.
- He might be referencing the World of Warcraft. from
- This skin shares the Eclipse theme with:
- Helmet Bro can be seen in the foreground.
- He is based on the Flower mantis.
- This skin shares the Event Horizon theme with:
- This skin shares the World Championship theme with:
- He was released in celebration of the Season 8 World Championship.
- He was the first Championship skin to receive Chroma packs for each competing team at the World Championship.
- This also makes it the first skin to have 48 chromas available during its initial release.
- Kha'Zix, the Voidborn.
, , , and each belong to different member species of the collective known as
- Runeterra and thus is his enemy.
seeks to keep the Voidborn from crossing over to
- on the other hand seeks to facilitate the crossing and thus is his ally.
- Runeterra and thus is his enemy.
- Kha'Zix seeks to consume in order to evolve into the ultimate predator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.