- PICK RHAAST
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- is the go-to when going for the Shadow Assassin form, as it is on any assassin, since the extra damage is needed to ensure that he can burst down squishies. However, is a viable alternative that, while reducing his damage potential, makes him less prone to kiting. It is a especially good choice against champions that rely on slows to kite Kayn, examples include Ashe.
- When going for Rhaast,
is the superior choice, since he will be more focused on dealing sustained damage.
- is an alternative that gives Rhaast more sustain and grants him the ability to use , which gives him a tenacity (this is a big deal if Rhaast is using as he will still have tenacity). It reduces Rhaast's damage output, however.
- Item Usage
- works well with Kayn's Shadow Assassin form. With his ult, Kayn becomes unseen by the enemy, allowing him to potentially proc Nightstalker a second time.
- Because Grievous Wounds items to have a better chance of fighting him. Keep in mind, however, that and by extension, , are less effective against Rhaast than other healing reliant champions. This is because he heals with his abilities instead of his basic attacks. is reliant on healing to last during teamfights and to duel enemies, it is recommended to buy
- works in a similar way to . Purchasing a on AD champions will make you immune to the final damage effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.