GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Rare & Limited
Prestige Nightbringer Kayn
Special pricing / 23-Sep-2021
- His appearance was inspired by Amon from the manga and anime series Devilman.
- The method in which Darkin possess human bodies is similar to how Demons possess humans in Devilman. Humans in both instances can also overpower the demon/darkin and use their power as their own.
- His appearance pays homage to both Dante and Vergil from Devil May Cry, with Vergil's color scheme and Dante's casual & confident attitude that he can subdue any demonic weapon to his will.
- Kayn may be a possible reference to Ling Yao, a character from the anime Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Both characters share similarities in that a superhuman entity reside in them which vies for control of their bodies (Rhaast, a Darkin inside Kayn and Greed, a Homunculus inside Ling Yao). Moreover, Kayn shares quite a lot of similarities in character design with Ling Yao.
- Kayn could also similar to Masane Amaha, a character from the anime Witchblade (An adaptation of the comics of the same name). Both wield weapons that are sentient in nature and try to take control of their bodies (Kayn's Scythe contains Rhaast, and Masane's gauntlet contains an unnamed entity), as well as both of them possessing supernatural powers.
- This skin shares the Soulhunter theme with:
- The Shadow Assassin form seems to reference the Abyss Watchers from Dark Souls 3.
- Alternatively the long white hair, red cloak with a tricorne hat and the spell book clasped to his waist could serve as a reference to Final Fantasy's Red Mage.
- In the Russian localization, he is called 'Showerhunter Kayn' due to a naming error.
- This skin shares the Odyssey theme with:
- Kayn is a big fan of music.
- The hairstyle resemble the villain Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg in The Fifth Element, and his face to Kela De Thaym in Warframe.
- The skin is the boss for the Odyssey: Extraction game mode.
- The music that plays during his dance is a remix of Mass Effect's Uncharted Worlds.
- , who currently resides in the Odyssey universe, originally hails from the Event Horizon universe.
- wants to collect Ora to reopen the Ora Gate. Then, he can return to his world.
- In Teamfight Tactics Set 3, he features as a PvE round monster in the Round 1-4 as "Kayn" and again in Round 8-7 as "Elite Kayn".
- This skin shares the Nightbringer theme with: