- Kassadin's dance references the dance.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Kassadin's breathing might be referencing from .
- Kassadin has been disabled for every Ultra Rapid Fire edition except for Snow Battle ARURF. This is most likely because he would have been (and be) able to the entirety of Summoner's Rift in seconds.
- Kassadin was named after Jeff 'Kassadin' Jew, the Lead Producer on Legends of Runeterra.
- , and are also named after Rioters' nicknames.
- Kassadin is voiced by .
- During development he was called Voidwalker.
- In-universe, this former pathfinder's by-name Kassadin is a modified version of the foreign phrase “Kas sai a dyn?" "whom does the desert know?" to describe his talents.
- Even though he is from Shurima, his ties to his homeland are very weak, due to his preoccupation with the Void.
-  parents may have been the ones who employed to search for Ne'Zuk's tomb and found both Horok's tomb and his but he originally did not dare to take it.
- Given the fact that the is a right-handed weapon, and that pre-update Ezreal's lore mentions his gauntlet, a left-handed weapon that belonged to Ne'Zuk who killed Horok, was once part of a pair, it is possible both items may have belonged to Horok.
- He resembles from and a from .
- This skin shares the Winter Sports theme with:
- He was released in celebration of the 2010 Winter Olympics along with:
- This skin shares the Forgotten Depths theme with:
- He was conceived by NA Summoner 'Ser Gregor'.
- He references from the by .
- This is him before being transformed by the Void (meaning he is deep within Icathia).
- The tentacles grabbing him might be referencing species.
- His general appearance and scarf strongly resemble Raziel from the Legacy of Kain series .
- This is him having been convinced by and having joined forces with in ushering the Voidborn into Runeterra.
- This skin shares the Event Horizon theme with:
- He was released in celebration of the Oceanic server's launch.
- All revenue from the server immediately after release was donated to charity for medical services and research.
- His becomes the .
- He resembles from .
- This skin shares the Trick-or-Treat theme with:
- can be seen in the background of his splash art.
- Kassadin is on a mission to avenge his daughter and his wife, who were taken by the Void 10 years in the past, his mission also includes stop the Void from spreading across Runeterra and to keep the veil separating both planes from shattering completely.
- Kassadin and are polar opposites. While Kassadin tries to fight the void, Malzahar tries to bring it to Runeterra.
- In the old lore, Malzahar tried several times to recruit Kassadin, to no avail. Later on, Malzahar was directly responsible for sending Kassadin's daughter to the void.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.