Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- This depicts him using .
- He is the only skin priced at .
- He references the Statue of Liberty in New York City.
- When he dances, a red-tailed hawk screeches (just like when uses ), parodying real-life dubbing for the bald eagle's smoother, higher-pitched cheeps & tweets.
- Some locales use the alternative name "Karthus of Liberty".
- This skin shares the Reaper theme with:
- His staff becomes the scythe that the entity he references usually wields.
- The Necronomicon strapped to his waist references H. P. Lovecraft.
- This skin shares the Pentakill theme with:
- He is the fourth non-Legendary skin to have special voice-over lines (the others being , , , and ).
- He was inspired by Eddie the Head from Iron Maiden.
- Karthus' vocals in Smite and Ignite are provided by ZP Theart ('Deathfire Grasp' and 'Last Whisper') and by Jørn Lande (the rest). Jørn Lande and Per Johansson sing for his part in Grasp of the Undying albums.
- This skin shares the World Champions: 2011 theme with:
- He was released in celebration of Fnatic winning the Season One World Championship along with:
- He represents xPeke.
- His staff is adorned with the Summoner's Cup.
- This skin shares the Rift Quest theme with:
- , , and can be seen in the background, trying to stop him.
- He was released along with:
- He references a traditional tabletop role-playing game.
- He uses what appears to be the .
- This is the first skin in which Karthus is human.
- He can understand , but it is uncertain whether this is canon.
- His ability visuals and sound effects are reminiscent of the Pre-Visual Update Karthus.
- This skin shares the Infernal theme with:
- This skin shares the Pentakill III: The Lost Chapter theme with:
- Pentakill so they shred the whole of Runeterra and beyond with their music. embarked on a metal-fueled journey to recruit Karthus, , , and in order to form