The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Upon Death, Karthus loses all status effects (inherently including crowd control effects) that do not inherently persist through death.
- An example for a debuff that does persist through death is .
- Death Defied's untargetability does not destroy in-flight projectiles.
- Death Defied will always trigger after resurrection effects.
- Death Defied will still trigger if Karthus is killed by the Nexus Obelisk.
- Karthus cannot be executed by the during Death Defied.
- At the start of Death Defied, Karthus is set to 1 health.
- Karthus can still regenerate his health over the duration, but he will always die at the end of it.
- After Death Defied ends, the corpse of Karthus will retain unit collision despite being dead on the ground.
- Karthus' mana bar drains over the duration of Death Defied as an indicator of his time remaining in this state.
- The delay between the cast and the detonation is inconsistent, but always matches up with the VFX.
- This is almost certainly a bug. ticks beyond the first and have similar issues.
- Applies spell damage if it hits a single target and area damage if it hits multiple targets.
- Lay Waste also plays a different sound effect when it only hits one target.
- No additional details.
- Toggle abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Defile also restores mana if Karthus destroys an enemy structure.
- Defile will automatically toggle on during .
- Defile re-evaluates its damage with each tick, thus gaining/losing AP or putting skill points into the ability will affect it immediately without the need to toggle it off and back on again.
- Defile persists through stasis effects.
- However, it will toggle off automatically if Karthus enters resurrection.
- Requiem's channel is telegraphed to all enemy champions by a beam of light that descends on all targets, including if they are untargetable or even dead.
- There is no visible beam if the enemy champion respawns during Requiem's channel, yet damage is applied normally.
- Requiem will affect clones.
- Karthus cannot cast Requiem once remaining duration is less than seconds.
- The damage will apply spell effects to targets in an order based on proximity to Karthus. Single target spell effects (such as ) are thus triggered on the closest enemy champion.
- The following table refers for interactions while Karthus is channeling:
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
|Spells||Usable||Barrier Clarity Cleanse Exhaust Ghost Heal Ignite Smite|
|Disabled||Teleport Recall Hexflash|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.