- Kalista shares having an unusual basic attack windup modifier with a few other champions.
- See List of champions/Basic attacks for a list.
- Kalista also has the longest relative basic attack windup time of all champions, however this is offset by her high base attack speed and attack speed scaling.
- There is a very brief grace period in excess of the on-screen timers wherein Kalista can still trigger Martial Poise.
- The dash speed depends on Kalista's bonus attack speed.
- The dash speed is affected by multiplicative movement speed modifiers such as slows.
- There are a total of 24 different dash ranges based on direction with Boots and being cast.
- Kalista will attempt to attack her target again at the end of the dash, allowing the player to kite with only movement commands as long as they remain in attack range.
- Attack move click checks for targets in brief intervals, but only while Kalista is not in a dash, resulting in lost DPS if it is used to automatically dash.
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the end of the cast time.
- Soul-Marked's bonus damage is credited to Kalista and will benefit from both her magic penetration and spell effects.
- If her ally scores a kill using Soul-Marked's bonus damage they will get a message stating 'Kill Secured' in place of the usual gold pop-up (the gold itself is credited to Kalista).
- The Sentinel's sight reveal on enemy champions is accredited for assists and potentially kills (if they die shortly after being spotted).
- It does not reveal stealthed targets.
- Sentinel will cast from wherever Kalista is at the end of the cast time.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Soul Mark's interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, block, blind).
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 If Pierce kills the target by Soul-Mark's additional damage, it will/will not continue.
- Rend at maximum stacks will deal a total of 2550 / 3572 / 4847 / 6375 / 8156 (+ 5914.3 / 7079.618 / 8186.493 / 9293.368 / 10400.243% AD) physical damage.
- Rend cannot activate on untargetable enemies.
- Rend applies its effects instantly on cast.
- The cooldown will not reset if the target is protected by resurrection effects.
- If Rend is used against under the effects of , the cooldown will reset even if it does not kill him.
- A stack is not applied if the attack is dodged, blocked or missed while Kalista is blinded.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : does not apply a stack of Rend if blocked by spell shield.
- The following will defer Fate's Call's effects at the time of cast to the end of their duration if the Oathsworn is:
- In a cast time.
- Fate's Call will not defer by the following channels: , , , and .
- Fate's Call cannot be cast during the following channels: , , , and .
- Using an ability that preloads UnstoppableForceMarker.
- If the Oathsworn is still occupied after 6 seconds of being deferred from this time, Fate's Call will cancel.
- Fate's Call will not pull the Oathsworn if they are dashing but they will be retrieved after 1 second regardless.
- Fate's Call can be cast even if the Oathsworn is untargetable.
- Fate's Call is disabled if the Oathsworn is resurrecting or is being affected by another Fate's Call.
- Fate's Call can be used even if the Oathsworn is in a zombie state.
- The Oathsworn being held is represented by a light over Kalista's head.
- Kalista's death does not cancel Fate's Call.
The Sentinel patrols the area for 3 laps before disappearing, moving to see, and pathing around obstacles., returning to the earliest point its cast location that it can
The Sentinel has its sight restricted to a cone in front of it.
Upon detecting an enemy champion, the Sentinel chases them for 4 seconds, alerting Kalista to their presence with a scream, revealing their target for the duration, and disappearing after the chase ends.
The Sentinel initially gains 200 bonus movement speed, rapidly decaying down to its base movement speed, and is slowed by 50% while at 1 health.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Kalista (Collection).
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Kalista is one of 22 champions without a single ability power ratio on any ability: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- A fully-stacked (5120 / 6068.75 / 7017.5 / 7966.25 / 8915% AD). has the highest AD ratio in the game
- Kalista's dance references Oberyn Martell's spear dance from Game of Thrones.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Kalista's 'Champion Spotlight' was the first to feature the updated Summoner's Rift map.
- resembles .
- is the third champion-unique item, the first being ( ) and the second being ( before it merged with ).
- Her way of referring herself in the third person, as well as the echo in her voice, resembles Ermac from Mortal Kombat.
- Kalista targeted many betrayers for execution during Harrowing 2014.
- backstabbing . for
- treachery against her in the Blessed Isles. for his
- barbarian invaders against as well as betraying countless others. for aiding the
- murdering Avarosa for her spearheading the rebellion against the Frozen Watchers. for
- abandoning to be imprisoned in the Locker (Kalista is trying to convince the Outlaw to 'give in to his hate' despite being told by the Card Master he and their crew did try to get him out, reconciling their differences and settling the feud) for
- plotting against and laying waste to Ancient Shurima. for
- murdering father Kusho, slaughtering the Kinkou Order, and founding the Order of Shadow over the remains of their monastery. for