The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Kai'Sa receives the evolution even if she dies while in cast time.
- Kai'Sa can evolve an ability even if she hasn't learned it yet.
- Kai'Sa and allies' immobilizing effects cannot rupture the Plasma.
- Plasma which exceeds the 5th stack is applied normally.
- Stats from runes do not count toward the minimum requirement to upgrade a basic ability.
- Spell shield will block the Plasma application from only.
- Spell shields only block the damage from a single missile.
- Icathian Rain acquires its targets upon cast. Moving will not change its targets.
- Charging will not stop the missiles from firing.
- It takes 1 second for all missiles to fire at a single target.
- Icathian Rain cannot be cast without a valid target nearby.
- If the stacks detonate Plasma, any remaining stacks are reapplied afterwards.
- Void Seeker also deals Second Skin's damage based on Plasma stacks on the target.
- This increases Void Seeker's damage by Second Skin's base damage per level, plus at least 22.5% AP ( + ) if the target was hit while at 0 stacks, and up to 37.5% AP ( + ) if the target was hit at 3 stacks.
- When evolved, the AP ratio increases by at least 37.5% AP ( + + ), and up to 52.5% AP ( + + ).
- Void Seeker is cast from wherever Kai'Sa is at the end of the cast time.
- Her attack commands during this time are switched to movement commands instead. Upon finishing the charge and if an attack command was issued, Kai'Sa will continue walking toward her target.
- Kai'Sa behaves normally if attack move click was issued not on a target during the cast time, stopping at attack range of the closest target and starts attacking when charged up.
- If Supercharge's cast time finished while its buff is still active, the movement speed buff lingers briefly longer.
- This is only possible with high enough cooldown reduction and attack speed.
- Kai'Sa will issue a movement command to the targeted location regardless of whether the target location is valid. The dash is not buffered during this movement command. Kai'Sa will not dash if the targeted location becomes valid by walking in range or a nearby enemy champion becomes affected by Plasma.
- If the targeted location is not valid, the range indicator will glow.
- The enemy champion recently affected by Plasma must be in range of Kai'Sa for the targeted location to be valid, and not the targeted location itself.
- The basic attack reset is not considered one for .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.