Jungle plants (or Living Jungle) are in-game elements that spawn in the jungle and river, which have a variety of effects when destroyed.
There are three types of plants,, and .
are a type of plant with with explosive fruit. Their explosive properties are powerful enough to fling a humanoid several meters away.
harvested near the city of Palcyff. Its healing properties are also used for medicinal purposes such as . Being a semi-aquatic plant, it can be seen on the shores of rivers, lakes, and other bodies of fresh water.A type of edible plant seen
are a type of plant with magical properties, being used for .
Plants have 1 health, and can be attacked to trigger a special effect.
|Knocks away (up to -units) all nearby units, including the attacker. This can send units over terrain.|
|Drops 5 fruits on the ground. Walking on a fruit restores the greater amount between 3.5% maximum health and , in addition to some healthmana, but slows by 35% for 0.25 seconds.|
|Releases pollen in a large cone that flies in the direction the attacker was facing, revealing units and wards for 12 seconds, and champions for 3 seconds.|
Plants spawn as inactive seeds and take 60 seconds to become usable. The spawn locations for the first wave of plants is predetermined, while subsequent plants can spawn in at least one other spot.
|Two spawn locations within each quadrant, with one in both red quadrants providing access into the and pits.
|Multiple spawn locations along river walls, starting near or pits and slowly extending closer toward lanes over the course of the game.
|Two spawn locations within each quadrant, close to river ramps.
- displays a self-only landing indicator to champions in the blast radius.
- an ally will give an assist when that ally kills an enemy champion shortly after.
- Eating a will not trigger combat status.
- If a drops its fruits near a , it will dash to the closest fruit and eat it, blocking the fruit for up to 10 seconds, after which the fruit disappears. Attacking the while she's eating a fruit will make her run away, making the fruit available again.
- displays a self-only range indicator to champions on mouse-over, showing which direction the pollen will fly.