Jungle plants (or Living Jungle) are in-game elements that spawn in the jungle and river, which have a variety of effects when destroyed.
There are three types of plants,, and .
are a type of plant with explosive fruit. Their explosive properties are powerful enough to fling a humanoid several meters away.
harvested near the city of Palcyff. Its healing properties are also used for medicinal purposes such as . Being a semi-aquatic plant, it can be seen on the shores of rivers, lakes, and other bodies of fresh water.are a type of edible plant seen
are a type of plant with magical properties, being used for clairvoyance.
Plants can be attacked for 1 damage, and trigger a special effect.
|Knocks away (up to -units) all nearby units in a 325 radius, including the attacker, and reveals the attacker's affected enemies. This can send units over terrain.|
|Drops 5 fruits on the ground for 30 seconds. Walking on a fruit restores 6% maximum mana plus the greater amount between 3.5% maximum health and , but health slows by 35% for 0.25 seconds.|
|Releases pollen in a large cone that flies in the direction the attacker was facing, revealing enemy champions for 3 seconds and non-champion enemies for 12 seconds.|
Plants spawn as inactive seeds and take 60 seconds to become usable. The spawn locations for the first wave of plants is predetermined, while subsequent plants can spawn in at least one other spot.
|Two spawn locations within each quadrant, with one in both red quadrants providing access into the and pits.
|Multiple spawn locations along river walls, starting near or pits and slowly extending closer toward lanes over the course of the game.
On Ocean Rift additional Honeyfruit grows in each jungle quadrant.
|Two spawn locations within each quadrant, close to river ramps.
Having anwill spawn additional to the entrances of the jungle and Alcoves.
- Near each tri-bush near Gromp.
- By the Wolf Camp.
- In front of each base's gates.
- In the alcoves.
Having awill spawn additional to the entrances of the jungle.
- In front of each base's gates.
- In front of each tri-brush in the river.
- displays a self-only landing indicator to champions in the blast radius.
- Spells interact inconsistently with knock up based on which team triggered it:
- knocked up by only if the explosion was triggered by an enemy of the target. and can be used on targets
- Black Shield and will only prevent the knock up by if an enemy triggered it.
- knock up by even if an ally or he himself triggers it. will always prevent the
- airborne effect can be cleansed regardless whether applied by an ally or an enemy.
- knock up is blocked by spell shield if the plant was triggered by an enemy.
- PENDING FOR TEST , , other unstoppables and CC-immunities.
- an ally will give an assist if that ally kills an enemy champion shortly after.
- Eating a will not trigger combat status.
- fury per fruit on and and 2 fury per fruit on . restores 5
- If a drops its fruits near a , it will dash to the closest fruit and eat it, blocking the fruit for up to 10 seconds, after which the fruit disappears. Attacking the while she's eating a fruit will make her run away, making the fruit available again.
- displays a self-only range indicator to champions on mouse-over, showing which direction the pollen will fly.