Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
League of Legends
- Tooltip updated.
- Moved skills around.
- Cooldown reduced to 0.7 seconds from 0.8.
- Mana cost reduced to 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 from 7 / 14 / 21 / 28 / 35.
- Range reduced to 340 from 400 (to make it easier to hit your target).
- No longer resets your attack animation.
- Now reduces armor and magic resist when it hits from behind.
- Armor/magic resist reduction increased to 10 / 16 / 22 / 28 / 34 from 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30.
- Fade time reduced to 1.25 seconds from 1.5.
- Cast range reduced to 525 from 600.
- Fixed an edge case bug that allowed it to continue after dying.
- Damage reduced to 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 from 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (still penetrates immunity). (This is a temporary fix, we intend to remove the immunity penetration and increase the damage soon).
- Miss chance modified to 10% at all levels from 5 / 10 / 15%.
- Attack speed bonus modified to 30 / 50 / 70% from 25 / 50 / 75%.
- Movement speed bonus reduced to 30% from 35%.
- Cooldown increased to 18 seconds from 16.
- RENAMED from Morgana Le.
- Renamed from .
- RENAMED from Singe.
- Bonus stats reduced to 30 / 55 / 80 from 30 / 60 / 90.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.3 from 0.2.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 1.0 from 2.0.
- RENAMED from Sivir the Battle Maiden.
- Miss chance duration modified to 1.5 / 2.25 / 3 / 3.75 / 4.5 seconds from 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4.
- Now has a 0.7 ability power ratio.
- Sped up cast time to make it more responsive and easier to hit with.
- Duration reduced to 10 seconds from 12.
- Crit damage per stack reduced to 4% from 5%.
- Attack speed per stack reduced to 7 from 8.
- Cooldown increased to 120 / 100 / 80 seconds from 120 / 90 / 60.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.5.
- Projectile speed increased to 1600 from 1400.
- Removed an errant blank buff that this ability caused.
- Can now proc item based effects (such as , , etc.).
- Cooldown reduced to 12 seconds from 14.
- Can now hit Minions and Monsters (but cannot proc the 15% of their max hp damage).
- Tooltip updated.
- Duration reduced to 15 from 45 sec.
- Cooldown reduced to 40 / 35 / 30 / 25 / 20 seconds from 60 / 50 / 40 / 30 / 20(Note: Since recall affects itself these numbers are more like 50 / 40 / 30 / 20 / 10 to 30 / 25 / 20 / 15 / 10).
- NEW ITEM: : Low / Mid Tier - Ability Power / Mana Regen item with a 10% cooldown reduction.
- NEW ITEM: : High Tier - Armor / Mana item with 25% cooldown reduction and a 25% Attack Speed Reduction Aura.
- NEW ITEM: : Mid Tier - Movement / Magic Resist which reduces all slowing effects by 30% (Slow, Stun, Fear, Snare, Taunt, etc.).
- No longer triggers effects like and .
- Recipe cost reduced to 550 from 700.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.5% from 2%.
- Fixed all bugs associated with this item.
- Gave it the correct buff icon/tooltip.
- Can now be cast while disabled.
- Fixed a particle bug with its cleave.
- HP per level reduced to 150 from 250 (from 850-5100 total to 750-3300 total).
- Added a 33% damage reduction from turrets.
- Fixed issue with scoreboard size being wrong often, especially when you changed resolutions
- Fixed issue with player’s minions not giving them full credit for kills in the announcements.
- Converted the HUD update cooldown function into a generic one, and use it for avatar spells as well, should solve several avatar spell cooldown issues.
- Fixed issue with cooldown HUD not updating if you are out of mana.
- Starting Health on champions reduced by approximately 10%.
- Health gain per level increased to compensate by level 12.
- Level 1 Non-Caster attack damage increased by 20%.
- Damage growth per level reduced to make max level total attack damage to be approximately 10% less (accounting for the Level 1 damage increase).
- Updated various champions initial attack speed timers.
- Armor per level for casters and ranged dps increased to make them slightly less squishy.
- Damage minions do to champions increased to 70% from 60%.
- Channeling spells will not break as easily as before.
- Fixed issue with chasing and repeatedly clicking on the enemy interrupting your attack.
- Fixed issue with channeling spells being interrupted by autoattack.
- Fixed issue with insta-cast summoner spells interrupting your order when moving-to cast.