The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- All Mastery Tree points have been refunded for this week due to Mastery Tree Changes.
League of Legends
- Cho'Gath gains life upon killing units.
- Cho'Gath causes the ground to rupture. After a short delay jagged spikes will emerge, popping enemies into the air, dealing damage and slowing them upon landing.
- Cho'Gath lets out a terrifying cone based scream, damaging and silencing units who are hit.
- Passive: Cho'Gath's basic attacks send out spikes, impaling units behind his primary target.
- Cho'Gath attempts to consume an enemy whole, instantly killing it if it is below a health threshold. Each time Cho'Gath successfully devours a unit, he grows in size, gaining health and increasing the consume health threshold.
- Amumu's physical attacks reduce his target's magic resistance.
- Amumu sends out a sticky bandage, if it encounters an enemy unit it will damage and stun them while Amumu pulls himself to them.
- Toggle: Enemies within a short range of Amumu lose a percent of their max health each second.
- Passive: Permanently reduces physical damage dealt to Amumu
- Active: Upon being hit a number of times he can unleash his rage to deal magic damage to surrounding units.
- Amumu entangles surrounding units, dealing damage and causing them to be unable to move for a short duration.
- Attack speed reduced to be in line with other casters.
- Stun duration modified to 1.75 seconds at all ranks from 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25.
- Changed cone to be locked to Ashe.
- The Malice and Spite charge now only lasts three minutes.
- Can now be cast while stealthed (without breaking it).
- Radius increased to 350 from 330.
- Base damage modified to 30 / 50 / 70 / 90 / 110 from 25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 125.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.28 from 0.25.
- Now correctly shows buff tooltips.
- Cooldown reduced to 0.5 seconds from 1.
- Slow modified to 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80% from 80% at all ranks.
- Proc chance reduced to 12% from 15%.
- Is now canceled upon casting .
- Number of attacks to proc this effect reduced to 8 from 10.
- Mana cost per second increased to 13 from 10.
- It will now apply slightly in front of him while not moving.
- Bonus stats reduced to 30 / 50 / 70 from 30 / 55 / 80.
- Duration reduced to 25 seconds from 30.
- Fixed an issue that caused it to display the wrong ability power ratio in the tooltip.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 1.5 from 1.8.
- Moving at the beginning and end of Gate no longer cancels the channel.
- 30% self slow removed.
- Cooldown modified to 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds from 12.
- Changed to be a pure passive: When an enemy below 66% health comes in range of Warwick, he gains incredibly heightened movement speed.
- Renamed from .
- Added back into the game.
- Max stacks increased to 3 from 1.
- Increased combine cost to 1050 from 1000.
- Cost increased to 460 from 420.
- Combine cost increased to 1050 from 1000.
- Cost increased to 880 from 800.
- Combine cost increased to 700 from 570.
- Combine cost increased to 420 from 390.
- Movement speed reduced to 7% from 8%.
- Health regen reduced to 1% from 1.2%.
- Health regen proc reduced to 40% life from 50% life.
- Fixed a bug which caused it to proc more often than once every 5 minutes.
- Combine cost increase to 380 from 360.
- Now builds out of instead of .
- Combine cost increased to 950 from 710.
- Ability power reduced to 80 from 100.
- Magic resistance increased to 32 from 0.
- Movement speed reduced to 7% from 8%.
- Combine cost increased to 550 from 500.
- Combine cost decreased to 600 from 700.
- Combine cost increased to 275 from 250.
- Combine cost increased to 140 from 125.
- Combine cost increased to 650 from 550.
- Health regen per second reduced to 1% from 1.2%.
- Health regen proc reduced to 40% life from 50% life.
- Combine cost increased to 1000 from 900.
- Cooldown reduced to 120 seconds from 150.
- Cancels channeled abilities upon casting.
- Armor reduced to 25 from 50.
- Fixed a bug with Offensive mastery that gave Rally a bonus 50 seconds (it now gives it a bonus 5 seconds).
- Offensive Tree
- Increases critical strike chance by 0.66% per rank for 3 ranks.
- Reduces armor and magic resistance by 25, and increases its duration by 0.5 seconds.
- Plentiful Bounty
- Increases the gold granted by by 5, and reduces the cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Archmage's Savvy
- Increases the caster's ability power by 0.2 / 0.4 / 0.6 per level.
- Reduces cooldowns of abilities by 0.75% per rank.
- Increases attack speed by 1% per rank.
- Archaic Knowledge
- Grants 15% magic resistance penetration.
- Physical attacks ignore 2 armor per rank.
- Offensive Mastery
- Increases damage to minions and monsters by 2 per rank.
- Brute Force
- Increases physical damage dealt by 1 per rank.
- Master Taunter
- Increases the armor of a promoted minion by 20, and reduces the cooldown of by 15 seconds.
- Increases critical strike damage by 3.33% per rank.
- Improved Rally
- Increases the duration of rally by 5 seconds. Improved also increases armor and magic damage by allies effected by .
- Increases damage dealt by 5%.
- Defensive Tree
- Mender's Faith
- Increases the amount healed from by 75, and reduces the cooldown by 10 seconds.
- Increases magic resistance by 2 per rank.
- Reduces the cooldown of by 20 seconds, and upon resurrection the revived player has their health increased by 400 temporarily.
- Increases armor by 2 per rank.
- Strength of Spirit
- Increases health regeneration by 0.1 / 0.2 / 0.3% of your maximum mana.
- Increases dodge chance by 0.5% per rank.
- Defensive Mastery
- Reduces damage from minions and monsters by 1 per rank.
- On a successful dodge, your movement speed is increased by 10% for 5 seconds.
- Harden Skin
- Reduces damage received by 1 per rank.
- Veteran's Scars
- Increases health by 15 per rank.
- Increases the duration of by 2 seconds, and reduces the cooldown by 30.
- Increases attack speed and ability power by 0.66% per rank, and an additional 0.66% at level 18, which increases as your champion levels, per rank. (i.e. 2->4% with 3 ranks)
- While Fortify is able to be activated, increases damage to minions and monsters by 6. In addition, increases the armor of turrets for 10 seconds after the invulnerability fades.
- Reduces damage received by 5%.
- Utility Tree
- Spatial Accuracy
- Reduces the cast time of by 0.5 seconds, and reduces the cooldown of by 5 seconds.
- Good Hands
- Reduces time spent dead by 3.33% per rank.
- Increases health and mana regeneration by 2% per rank.
- Increases the movement speed bonus of by 8%, and increases the duration by 1.5 seconds.
- Increases experience gained by 1.25% per rank.
- Expanded Mind
- Increases your maximum mana pool by 1.25% per rank.
- Grants 1 gold every 10 seconds for the game.
- Grants 0.33 mana regeneration per second.
- Utility Mastery
- Increases the duration of buffs from monsters by 15% per rank.
- Increases movement speed by 1% per rank.
- Blink of an Eye
- Reduces the cooldown of by 15 seconds.
- Reduces cooldowns by 2% per rank.
- Mystical Vision
- Increases the duration of by 15 seconds. In addition, the first 15 seconds of grant stealth detection.
- Presence of the Master
- Reduces summoner ability cooldowns by 15%.
- Fixed grammatical errors with a few Tooltips.
- Fixed all issues relating to neutral minion tooltips.
- Fixed some bugs with cone targeting. It should feel a lot better now.
- Fixed a bug where passive and were leaving dots on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug where stealth units would become visible when they weren’t supposed to.
- Fixed various crash bugs.
- Increased performance on low performance settings by disabling aggro unit highlighting.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong sound played when you got hit by a summoner spell.
- Fixed a bug where targeting was erratic at close range.
- Fixed a bug where pixels aspect ratio did not properly change when changing the resolution from normal to widescreen and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug with order queuing.
- Fixed a bug where you could channel spells through death.
- Fixed white flash that appears on summoner items on the loading screen.
- Fixed flash of bad summoner level numbers that appear on loading screen.
- Load screen now shows users name before they connect.
- Fixed a problem with buffs sometimes showing up when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed a pathing problem that would cause pathing to stop if you clicked along the edge of the map.
- Fixed a bug so you should no longer cast on dead units.
- Added a check at the end of spell casts so you can no longer cast on units that get out of range (unless the spell already launched and projectile is in motion)
- Turret health is now dependent on the number of players in the game, now 1200 / 1500 / 1800 / 2100 / 2400 / 2700 from 2800.
- Now gain 10% attack speed and 10 armor for each nearby friendly champion (from 25 armor).
- Damage gain per minute increased to 6 from 5.
- Armor gain per minute decreased to 2.5 from 3.
- Outer turrets now scale for only 5 minutes (down from 10 minutes).
- Inhibitor turrets now scale for up to 40 minutes (up from 30 minutes).
- Anti-backdooring: Turrets now have +100 armor and magic resistance if there are no enemy minions within 800 distance of the turret.
- Game ending change
- After a period of time, turrets begin to degenerate their armor (to speed up the game).
- Inner turrets start off the game with 7 minutes worth of updates (17.5 armor and 42 damage), but do not start increasing stats for 7 minutes.
- Inhibitor turrets start off the game with 12 minutes worth of updates (30 armor and 72 damage), but do not start increasing stats for 12 minutes.
- , , and are no longer get consumed by autoattack abilities like or .
- Changed the way negative armor and negative magic resistance are calculated to make them less painful.
- Updated items 'builds into' section.
- Super minions
- Now do 75% reduced damage to Inhibitors and HQs.
- Added friendly/enemy tooltips to sight ward and rally.
- Updated tooltips to Super Minions.
- Stealth units now have a smooth fade.
Alt + Enterfor fullscreen/window toggling.
- Reduced the bandwidth required a little (should help a bit with lag).
- Changed the particle system (please be on the look out and immediately report if you see any green spheres in the game.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.