Joe was previously an executive producer at Bungie Inc. before joining Riot as a producer. As the Lead Producer he manages all the teams working on League of Legends from gameplay to eSports to cosmetics. He also sets the high level goals, prioritization and directs the development of League of Legends.
- Riot Pls: Dynamic queue, sandbox, and League 2016
- Riot Pls: Dev priorities and the League client
- Riot Pls: Ranked Pls
- Riot Pls: Ranked Pls - 2017 Season Ranked Changes
- Riot Pls: 2017 Dev Plans
- Riot Pls: Runes Reforged and Honor Update
- Riot Pls: Leveling, IP, and Rewards
- Riot Pls: 2017 and Beyond
- Riot Pls: Competition and New Players
- Riot Pls: The Meta and Beyond
- Riot Pls: Teamfight Tactics and Death Recap
- Riot Pls: 10th Anniversary Edition
- Joe has several nicknames given to him by the community including Good News Lee Sin, Audible Chocolate and One Patch Man.