The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Jinx's attack speed cap is increased to 90.0 for the duration, however this value is already beyond the technical limit for attack speed.
- Jinx will still trigger Get Excited from killing a summoned .
- Toggle abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Jinx's first attack after switching to Fishbones can be triggered after 0.4 seconds, instead of using the attack timer.
- Despite Jinx starting the game using Pow-Pow she doesn't receive any bonus attack speed until Switcheroo! has been learned.
- Fishbones splash damage affects structures (minions will target Jinx) but does not affect targets if Jinx's attacks are blocked, dodged, or missed.
- With Pow-Pow generates one stack per enemy hit.
- Each of Fishbones' splash damage, which stacks with each other. additional bolts apply
- Both weapons deal basic damage to their primary target (this includes the increased damage of Fishbones), which applies life steal based on the damage dealt (post-mitigation) as usual.
- The splash damage of Fishbones is based on the pre-mitigation damage done to the primary target (which includes critical strikes), and is not considered modified physical damage. It deals default damage: It doesn't apply life steal or on-hit effects.
- Fishbones damage: 110% AD (100% + 10%).
- Fishbones critical strike damage: 192.5% AD ((100% + 10%) × 1.75).
- Fishbones critical strike damage with : 231% AD ((100% + 10%) × 2.1).
- Fishbones damage: 44% AD ((100% + 10%) × ).
- Fishbones critical strike damage: 77% AD ((100% + 10%) × × 1.75).
- Fishbones critical strike damage with : 92.4% AD ((100% + 10%) × × 2.1).
- Fishbones potential damage on stacked enemies with : 198% AD (110% + 44% + 44%).
- Fishbones potential critical strike damage on stacked enemies with : 346.5% AD ((110% + 44% + 44%) × 1.75).
- Fishbones potential critical strike damage on stacked enemies with and : 415.8% AD ((110% + 44% + 44%) × 2.1).
- Zap! will fire from wherever Jinx was at the start of the cast time.
- Spell shield will not prevent the explosion.
- Super Mega Death Rocket will fire from wherever Jinx was at the start of the cast time.
- The minimap icon of Super Mega Death Rocket can be seen by Jinx and all her allies.
- The maximum damage is reached after traveling 1500 units, which is equal to roughly 0.85 seconds of travel time. The rocket changes its visual appearance and missile speed slightly earlier, after traveling 1350 units.
- This patch box only contains the Release version. For Jinx's complete patch history, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.