Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Jinx's attack speed cap is increased to 90.0 for the duration, however this value is already beyond the technical limit for attack speed.
- Jinx will still trigger Get Excited from killing a summoned .
- Jinx will fail to trigger Get Excited in the specific circumstance of killing while more than ~2500 distance away.
- Toggle abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Jinx's first attack after switching to can be triggered after 0.4 seconds, instead of using the attack timer.
- Despite Jinx starting the game using she doesn't receive any bonus attack speed until Switcheroo! has been learned.
- blocked, dodged, or missed. splash damage affects structures (minions will target Jinx) but does not affect targets if Jinx's attacks are
- With generates one stack per enemy hit.
- Each of additional bolts apply splash damage, which stacks with each other.
- Both weapons deal basic damage to their primary target (this includes the increased damage of ), which applies life steal based on the damage dealt (post-mitigation) as usual.
- The splash damage of modified physical damage. It deals default damage: It doesn't apply life steal or on-hit effects.
is based on the pre-mitigation damage done to the primary target (which includes critical strikes), and is not considered
- 110% AD (100% + 10%). damage:
- 192.5% AD ((100% + 10%) × 1.75). critical strike damage:
- 231% AD ((100% + 10%) × 2.1). critical strike damage with :
- 44% AD ((100% + 10%) × ). damage:
- 77% AD ((100% + 10%) × × 1.75). critical strike damage:
- 92.4% AD ((100% + 10%) × × 2.1). critical strike damage with :
- 198% AD (110% + 44% + 44%). potential damage on stacked enemies with :
- 346.5% AD ((110% + 44% + 44%) × 1.75). potential critical strike damage on stacked enemies with :
- 415.8% AD ((110% + 44% + 44%) × 2.1). potential critical strike damage on stacked enemies with and :
- Zap! will fire from wherever Jinx was at the start of the cast time.
- Spell shield will not prevent the explosion.
- Super Mega Death Rocket will fire from wherever Jinx was at the start of the cast time.
- The minimap icon of Super Mega Death Rocket can be seen by Jinx and all her allies.
- Unlike similar spells, Super Mega Death Rocket will not increase it's damage when ranked up while the missile is in flight.
- This is because the base damage is fixed at a multiple of the damage the rocket initially started with.
- The bonus AD ratio will still update when AD is gained or lost between the cast and hit of the missile.
- The maximum damage is reached after traveling 1500 units, which is equal to roughly 0.85 seconds of travel time. The rocket changes its visual appearance and missile speed slightly earlier, after traveling 1350 units.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.