The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Jinx's attack speed cap is increased to 90.0 for the duration, however this value is already beyond the technical limit for attack speed.
- Jinx will get excited from killing a summoned by the enemy team with the as well.
- Toggle abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Jinx's first attack after switching to Fishbones can be triggered after 0.4 seconds, instead of using the attack timer.
- Despite Jinx starting the game using Pow-Pow she doesn't receive any bonus attack speed until Switcheroo! has been learned.
- Fishbones splash damage affects structures (minions will target Jinx) but does not affect targets if Jinx's attacks are blocked, dodged, or missed.
- With Pow-Pow generates one stack per enemy hit.
- Each of Fishbones' splash damage, which stacks with each other. additional bolts apply
- Both weapons deal basic damage to their primary target (this includes the increased damage of Fishbones), which applies life steal based on the damage dealt (post-mitigation) as usual.
- The splash damage of Fishbones is based on the pre-mitigation damage done to the primary target (which includes critical strikes), and is not considered modified physical damage. It deals default damage: It doesn't apply life steal or on-hit effects.
- Damage for Fishbones: 110% AD (100% + 10%).
- Critical strike damage for Fishbones: 220% AD ((100% + 10%) × 2).
- Critical strike damage for Fishbones with : 247.5% AD ((100% + 10%) × 2.25).
- Damage per Fishbones : 44% AD ((100% + 10%) × ).
- Critical strike damage per Fishbones : 88% AD (((100% + 10%) × ) × 2).
- Critical strike damage per Fishbones with : 99% AD (((100% + 10%) × ) × 2.25).
- Potential damage on stacked enemies with Fishbones and : 198% AD (110% + 44% + 44%).
- Potential critical strike damage on stacked enemies with Fishbones and : 396% AD (220% + 88% + 88%).
- Potential critical strike damage on stacked enemies with Fishbones, , and : 445.5% AD ((247.5% + 99% + 99%)).
- Zap! is always cast from the original casting position.
- Spell shield will not prevent the explosion.
- Cast location is determined at the start of cast time.
- The minimap icon of Super Mega Death Rocket can be seen by Jinx and all her allies.
- The maximum damage is reached after traveling 1500 units, which is equal to roughly 0.85 seconds of travel time. The rocket changes its visual appearance and missile speed slightly earlier, after traveling 1350 units.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.