Jess joined Riot in 2011 as an Assistant Producer working on various projects like Dominion, Twisted Treeline, Co-op vs. AI, new champions, and the season 3 preseason before becoming the Lead Gameplay Producer and later Executive Producer. As the Executive Producer she directs the development and publishing of League of Legends, decides which strategies the teams should execute and manages all the teams working on the development on League of Legends from cosmetics to gameplay to Teamfight Tactics.
- Upcoming Gameplay Goals
- Ask Riot: 100th Edition
- Ranked, Normal, and Rotating Gameplay in Season 2019
- Riot Pls: 10th Anniversary Edition
- Riot Pls: The Latest on League's 2020 Plans
- Riot Pls: Item System Update and Game-Ruining Behavior
- A look back at League in 2020