Jeff joined Riot in 2007 as one of their first interns and was one of the original 11 developers who began the development of League of Legends. He helped create the original design documents for League of Legends' core gameplay, user interface and platform as well as codesigned the original 22 champions alongside Paul 'Pabro' Bellezza, Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam and Steve 'Guinsoo' Feak. Jeff created the original concepts for , , , , , , , , , , , , and . He also created the Yordle race alongside Paul 'Pabro' Belleza. He would later become the Product Owner of Skins, Champions, Maps, and Gameplay on League of Legends before moving off to Research & Development to oversee the development of Legends of Runeterra.
- Founding Interns of League of Legends
- Legends of Runeterra - Reveal
- Preview Patch: Announce
- Beta Season and Beyond: Legends of Runeterra in 2020
- What’s Next: Features and Modes Coming Soon
- What’s Next: Expansion, Event, and Tournaments
- LoR in Season 2021
- The champion was named after him.
- He was one of Riot's founding interns.