"Some things must remain buried."
- Playing As
- Be sure to often. It will enhance your attacks and grant you quick bursts of speed.
- If you find yourself taking lots of damage, try using Jayce's , as it grants you additional defenses.
- For increased range and damage, try casting through the .
- Playing Against
- Jayce can attack or . Pay attention to his stance and weapon color to know how he is going to attack.
- If you see Jayce drop his , be careful, he is probably about to cast .
- Jayce is strong in the early game. If he gains the advantage, play defensively.
- Ability Usage
- When poking, cast and then cast between the projectile and the target; this decreases the time provided for enemies to react.
- is excellent for disengaging and escaping ganks when used properly. Also, keep in mind it does percentage HP damage, so it can be useful against tankier opponents.
- Try using once you have damaged your target enough; the damage and slow can help Jayce finish off weakened enemies quickly.
- Rune Usage
- Item Usage
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.