Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- He might be referencing the Hammerite and/or Mechanist factions from Thief.
- He resembles The War Mage from Orcs Must Die! and Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
- This skin shares the Heavy Metal theme with:
- This skin shares the Debonair theme with:
- He was released in celebration of Valentine's Day 2013.
- The background might be influenced by Art Deco and Jayce himself by Jay Gatsby from The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- He resembles Jean Dujardin and Roger Smith from The Big O.
- He references James Bond (Sean Connery incarnation) and Tony Stark (Iron Man)
- His Tango. references
- He resembles Ronan the Accuser from Marvel Comics.
- He references the Sith from Star Wars.
- This skin shares the Rift Quest theme with:
- His splash art is part of a larger picture in which he is fighting alongside and .
- He was released along with:
- He references a traditional tabletop role-playing game.
- He has a , and a strapped to his belt.
- The Roman numeral for four (IV) and eight (XIII) can be seen on his shoulder pauldron.
- He resembles Uther the Lightbringer from the Warcraft series.
- This skin shares the Battle Academia theme with:
- and can be seen in the background of his splash art, as well as and .
- This skin shares the Battlecast theme with:
- can be seen in the background of his splash art.
- Jayce was revealed to be the leader of the Resistance force a long time before the skin release.
- This skin shares the Arcane theme with:
- This is his appearance during Arcane (TV Series).