- No additional details.
- Leap Strike will damage the target regardless of whether or not they remained where they were at the time of Jax's casting as well as regardless of whether or not Jax successfully dashed.
- Leap Strike can be used on any targetable allied or enemy unit (except structures)
- Spell shield will block the damage (including when ) but will not prevent the dash.
- The auto attack following the ability will not grant any stack of , , or .
- The initial cast and the manual recast count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- If the ability is not manually recasted, the secondary effect will trigger without being considered as an ability activation.
- Counter Strike will also dodge abilities that can trigger on-hit effects ( , ) which will count towards Counter Strike's increased damage.
- The bonus magic damage can be and but it cannot miss.
- The empowered attack does not activate against structures and wards.
- Grandmaster's Might's bonus resistances are calculated both on-cast and will update dynamically over the duration.
- Spell shield will only block the bonus damage from the third attack if it is .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.